Chapter Seven: Up Is Down.

AN/: The song is only for the recap of the story, chorus fits perfectly. I couldn't put both these songs on the last chapter so I had to do it this way. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chapter Seven: Up Is Down.

                      ***Sophie's P.O.V***

I woke the next morning and the memories of last night replayed in my head. What we did, what Jack and I did. Becoming one for the first time in our relationship.

I rolled over and saw the bed was empty, I looked around our cabin but Jack was nowhere to be seen. I jumped up, collected my clothes that were thrown into a heap on the floor and made my way on deck.

I looked around outside to find Jack and saw he was at the helm, sitting in the shade away from the scorching sun.

I smiled to myself and saw Elizabeth sitting in the shade on the stairs, I made my way over to her and sat down beside her.

She lifted her head and smiled at me, I gave her a quick hug knowing last night was still on her mind. She rested her head on my shoulder as I held her.

"I'm sorry, Lizzie." I told her truthfully as I grabbed her hand in comfort. She held mine back and gave me a half smile.

"Don't apologies, Soph. The damages' been done and no one can reverse it now." I nodded agreeing with her.

I was shocked at how reasonable she was being with the news today. I knew she was putting on a brave face, I saw right through it.

"Still, he was our father and a good man." I answered, she nodded her at my words.

"I have something  to tell you, But not here." I said with a smile on my face, she looked up from the floor and gave me a questioning look.

I pulled her off the stairs and dragged her into mine and Jack's quarters. I stood in the middle of the room while Elizabeth sat in Jack's desk chair and looked at my suspiciously.

"So.... Are you going to tell me what all this is about?" She asked with amusement in her voice, I nodded and smiled widely at her.

"Jack and I engaged in an activity last night that's designed for two souls in becoming one." I told her with my smile still on my face.

Elizabeth smiled as I spoke but her smile faded as she tried to puzzle together what I as trying to tell her.

"Yeah.... What?" she asked with an awkward laugh. It took her a little moment to realise what I meant and her face scrunched up.

"Did you really?" She asked unsure if she wanted to know more or if she was disgusted.

"Yes, we did." I told her confirmed

"Sophie, That's wonderful, How was it?give me the details?" She said to me as we sat on the bed and I told her everything. I went to tell her but she cut me off before I could get a sound out.

"I don't want to know everything, just tell me if he was good to you or not.

"Overall, Lizzie. He was, he was patient and loving. Nothing like I expected it to be." I told her completely in awe.

"Soph, that's because of Beckett, he's given you an experience on which you expect it would be every time." Elizabeth told me in a hesitate voice.

"Lizzie, you don't need to walk on eggshells around me, especially about that night. I've come to terms with it, I can't change it. But, Jack's helped me to see what real love look and feels like." I told her.