Chapter Three: World's End.

                                                                         ***Sophie's P.O.V***

We continued sailing throughout the night and when I woke the next morning, I was shocked that the air felt cooler.

I walked outside from my quarters, with one of my blankets wrapped around me and I looked around my surroundings to find a cold, icy sea around us.

I made my way over to see what William was up too and on my way, I happened to overhear Pintel and Ragetti's conversation.

"No one said anything about the cold." Pintel said annoyed with the weather circumstances.

"There must be a good reason for our suffering." Ragetti said hopeful. I walked over to where they were and stood in front of them.

"Why doesn't that Obeah woman bring back jack the same way she brought back Barbossa?" Pintel asked, I wasn't sure if it was a rhetorical question or not but I had no answer, I opened my mouth like I was about to speak and then quickly shut it again, I didn't know how to answer him.

"Because Barbossa was only dead. Jack Sparrow is taken, body and soul. To a place not od death, but punishment. The worst fate a person can bring a upon themself. Stretching on forever, that's what awaits at Davy Jones locker." Tia said to all three of us, I looked at her with sadness in my eyes, she took my hand in hers and smiled at me.

"Child, you need reassurance. You and Jack will be together again, your fates are destined to be together." Tia said with a smile before she walked away.

"See, I told there was a good reason." Ragetti said, proud that he was right. His statement made me giggle.

"Now gentleman, I know my father knows what he's doing. I know the situation isn't ideal right now but your courage will be recognised, once Jack is back, everything will go back to normal" I told the two lads.

I thought they could use some encouraging words. They smiled at me and I made my way to the helm where William was. He and Tai Huang were looking down at the navigational charts.

"Nothing here is set, these can't be as accurate as modern charts." Will stated looking down at them confused.

"Since when were you so clever?" I asked Will in a joking manner, mocking him. He turned with a playful smile on his face and placed his arm around my shoulders as he looked me dead in the eyes.

"Jack taught me a thing or two on how to be smart." William replied back, I laughed at his answer and shook my head at him.

He turned back around and my smiled faded as thoughts of Jack flooded my head. Oh, how I miss my pirate, I thought to myself.

"No, but they lead to more places." Tai Huang replied to William.

"Over the edge and over again. Sunrise sets, flash of green.... Do you care to interpret, Captain Barbossa?" William asked father.

"Will, it's a rare sighting that happens only on special occasions, at the last glimpse of light at sunset, a green flash of light shoots up into the sky. It symbolises a soul returning to this world from the dead." I said to him hoping to sort out his confusion. I looked u to see my father, William, Gibbs, Tai and Pintel all looking at me with shocked expressions.

"What?" I asked as I looked at the men.

"Well, young master Turner, I think Sophie summed it up perfectly. There be any more question?" Father asked, William shook his head and father continued speaking.