"Hey babe," Lisa said, and Chaeyoung's heartbeat picked up a bit just from hearing the term of endearment.

"Hello, my love," Chaeyoung said, "how are you?"

"I'm starving," Lisa said, laughing, "Last night was crazier than usual at the restaurant and we closed really late.  I didn't get a good dinner and then I slept in this morning."

"We can order as soon as the waiter comes by," Chaeyoung said, "We come here enough. I know what I want."

The waiter came by and they placed their order.

"So Jisoo told you about her and Jennie?" Lisa asked, knowing that Jisoo definitely would have told Lena by now.

"Are you kidding?" Chaeyoung said smiling, "She practically tackled me she was so excited.  I'm really happy for them."

"Me too," Lisa said, "And it sounds like their weekend was great all around."

"Yeah, I got a little more information than I needed about that," Chaeyoung said shaking her head and smiling.

"Don't you start," Lisa said, "Jennie tried to tell me all about it but I really don't want to hear about my sister's sex life."

"Well, I'll just say this," Chaeyoung said grinning, "Your sister is pretty impressive.  It takes a lot to surprise Jisoo in the bedroom."

"Oh god, Chaeng, enough," Lisa said laughing, "Let's change the subject.  Are you good for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?"

"Yep, I'm good to go," Chaeyoung said, "You're able to do both?  I didn't know if you would get Christmas Eve free too."

"I am," Lisa said.

"Great, I'm really excited," Chaeyoung said, "Tell me how this all works in your family.  After Thanksgiving I feel a little better but I'm still kind of nervous about the whole thing."

The food arrived and they both took a few bites before continuing.

"There's nothing to be nervous about," Lisa said, "My family adores you.  I swear every time I talk to my mom her first question is how you are doing."

"Lisa, have you noticed that you are regularly calling Minzy "Mom" now?" Chaeyoung asked, "You even just referred to her that way.  It's sweet."

"I don't know exactly how that happened," Lisa said, "But I kind of think it's way overdue.  Maybe it's taken me moving back and being with my family regularly again to really appreciate how special it is.  Calling her mom just seems natural now.  I'm so incredibly lucky to have been raised by them.  I can't even imagine how my life would be different if they hadn't saved me."

"Do you think about having children?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, I do," Lisa answered a bit nervously.  They hadn't ever talked about having a family before, "Do you?"

"I do, but it kind of terrifies me to be honest," Chaeyoung answered, "I don't have any reference for being a good mother."

"Chaeng, you are going to be a great mother," Lisa said tenderly as she reached across the table and held her hand, "You are so loving and just so innately good.  You don't need a reference – you're going to be great."

"If all else fails I can always just think about what CL would do and then do the opposite," Chaeyoung said, laughing softly.

"Seriously, Chaeyoung, if you trust your instincts you will be a great mom," Lisa said smiling.

"I hope so," Chaeyoung said, sighing, "So, back to Christmas.  What do I need to know?"

"Well, we each get one gift from Minzy and Daesung on Christmas Eve but we don't give them anything back," Lisa said, "I have no idea why.  We tried to fight them on that a couple of years ago but it went nowhere.  Honestly, I think it's just to drag out the gift giving because they love it so much.  Then I make hot chocolate for everyone and we watch 'Elf' then we go to bed."