Chapter 2

RRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

 There it is. The signal that you're this much closer to going home. "You guys can go to cl-" You were interupeted by Al picking you up. "All of our classes are together, you can thank Francois for that, doll. All. Of. Them..~" Al said as he smirked. "What a-aboot my bags??" You asked them.  "I gottem.." Matt said.  Nodding you looked at your phone, it read 9:15. "Next class is upstairs. Its on the 12th graders hallway.. Which is two hallways over to your right." You told them as they made their way up the stair to your math class. "Mrs.__ , Mr. Williams, Mr. Jones... Your late.'' "Im s-sorry Miss. Boggs... i was s-sh-showing them around the school..'' Studering you looked down, "Sorry ma'am..'' She nodded, "Okay just stit down." You nodded and sat in the back of the class. Most of the seats in the back of the class are empty, so Matt and Al sat by you....again...

KNOCK    KNOCK    KNOCK

  Most of the heads in the classroom turned to the door. Mrs. Boggs opened it to reveal the principal. "Miss. Boggs, I believe you have two new students." Silence followed. He looked down at the clipboard he was holding, squinting to read the words. "Luciano... I believe.'' Apon hearing the name your eyes shot open, head shooting up to the doorway.
In walked the Italian boy with brown hair and piercing red eyes. To your shock, and probably horror, another walked in. Blond hair.... Italian cur- oh...fuck... "And.." "Flaviooo~!" Your eyes are wider than the fucking moon. Flavio's eyes met yours, widening slightly before a smile graced his face. No one noticed, all the girls were busy swooning, the guys not caring too much.  Their counterparts looked at them. Fear and confusion could be seen in their eyes. A small thing Luciano noticed.