Chapter 3

"Flavio?! What in-a the hell are you-a doing here!" Romano demanded. The blondes face dropped, the smile disappearing faster than you could say tomato.

"I-a thought you would-a wanted me-a here..." His magenta eyes looked up and down his 1p's being as they showed is discust at the boys clothing choice, "And it's-a good thing I-a did too!" The blond explained.

"I-a mean... look at what your-a wearing!!" __ busted out laughing, Something you rarely ever did might i add. The sound of angelic laughter, Sweet and a sound you wouldn't forget. But the downside? Everyone had their attention on you. Watching your every movement like a pack of lions stalking their prey. The Canadian to her right noticed this. Sending back a protective look to everyone in the room.

You felt a poke on your thigh. Looking over at him, still giggling, your confused eyes asked it all. He only said one word.
"Stop..." __ raised her eyebrow. "V-Vhy??" The violet eyed boy glared at the rest of the class behind his aviators, unbeknownst to (e/c) girl. "Oi you got a fucking staring problem?!" Matt yelled, snarling. All eyes were on him.

"Matthieu!! That type of language is not allowed in this classroom!" Mrs. Boggs yelled. Matt just scoffed, sent a glare her way and looked back at his work. He gingerly took a hold of his pencil and and began tapping it on the fake wooden desk.

"Fuck off..." He mumbled under his breath. __ just shook her head. God he can be so stupid sometimes.. The (h/c) girl thought to herself. Why in the hell would Matt do that?!? Doesn't he know that will cause even more problems!? Sighing you watched as the worksheet slid on your desk. Seeing all the algebraic expressions gave you an even bigger headache. Hey, laughing like that took a lot out of you. Especially considering its been years since youve laughed that hard. Not even your twin brother, Alexander,  could get you to laugh. And he's your other half! Anywho, back to math~

You finished half of your paper when the bell for next class rang.
Al stood up and walked in front of your desk. "Okay, dollface!~ Where now?~" He asked while leaning down against the desk with his arms folded on it. "Um.... German class." __ said. Matt and Al raised there eyebrows.

"Vhaaaat.. The Spanish und French classes are full of people who hate me...Und its a easy A." You said standing up. Bending down to get your backpack, you leaned back up and slung it over your shoulder. //Your backpack is a napsack btw//. Heading out into the treacherous hallways with the two boys, you grabbed Matt and Al's hands dragging them along. Onward to the next class. Where yet another surprise was waiting.