Chapter 1

You sighed and looked over at your alarm clock. "Oh....7:20.." You mumbled. Your eyes widened, "7:20?!?!?  Fuck, I'm gonna be late!!!!" Jumping out of your [very] comfortable bed, you pick out an acid washed tanktop and black skinny jeans with rips up to the thighs and [f/c] converse. Walking into the kitchen you looked over at Oliver and picked up an apple. "Bye Oliver! GOODBAI EVERYONE ELSEEE!!!!'' Slamming the door, you ran twoards the school known also as a living hell.

  Let me tell you a little about yourself, your a 15 year old girl in apperance. Youre the country Luxembourg. You like the darker side of things. Taxidermy, dark clothing, occult fashions, and metal. Being bullied and hated, the 2p's are your only friends besides your twin brother Alexander. Cutting, smoking (a habit you'd often do with Matt) and drinking were your only wants to until one of your best friends, Oliver Kirkland, heard. He told the other 2ps and they moved in with you. Okay, just the 2p!Allies and 2p!Axis. They have helped a lot with the cutting but you still do it sometimes unbeknownst to them. Your surprized Oliver doesnt make the 2ps go to school but..whatever.

  You made it to school 5 minutes before the bell rang, scrambling to get to home room. Surprisingly no one said anything... Your first class, English... "Die already.." "No body wants you!" "Dude..shes still alive..and ugly as ever.." Were a few things you heard but paid no mind to. The didnt bother you anymore. The teacher finally walked in. The students, who were still chattering away, stopped when the teacher slammed her books her desk. "SILENCE!!'' She yelled. Everyone shut up instaintly, most of them were frightened and the few that still dared to speak got a glare that shut them up. "Today we have two new students.." Right on cue two boys..walked...in....'Shit' You thought. It was none other than, Matt and Al. "Right, this is Matthieu Williams and Allen Jones." Each boy got their respective point to when their name was called. Al smirked, "Im Allen, but you fuckers better call me Al.  Dont fuck with me or my br- __!!!" His eyes set on you. You jumped when you heard your name.  Matt looked over at you, peering over top of his sunglasses. You blushed, not liking all the attention on you. "H-Hello Al, M-Matt.." Maddie, your main bully and one of the most popular girls, said to them, "As you hunks will quickly learn, don't hang out with!! Why not hang with the popular girls, cuties~??" Your blood was boiling at this point. You glared at her but before you could say anything, Matt cut you off, "Why? So you can get in our pants?"  That was the most Matt has ever said for me... You thought. Feeling a hand on your head you looked up to see Al. "Yea! You stupid sluts just want sex, __ is nice and caring.." "Nu uh! Shes a no body!!" Matt growled  and walked over to her, slamming his fists on her desk. Looking up she was met with his fist on her cheek. "YOUNG MAN! That behavior to other students is not alowed!" Mrs. English said. Matt scoffed and walked over to you. He sat on your right, Al on your left. Class went on per usual. Drawing instead of listening. Paper and insults thrown at you. Normal stuff.... except for the two next to you.

R.I.P you