Chapter 4

This has a little bit of explictit-ness... Thats a word i swear *looks around suspiciously*

Anyway sorry for not uploading as quick as i thought i could. Had a lot of family issues

----------------------------------------------------

You opened the door to class 46, otherwise known as the German launguage class.

"Well, vere here. But Miss. Camden is really strict so no..- LUTZ?!" The [e/c] girl yelled. Lutz looked up from his porn mag that was conveniently hidden in a german text book. He didn't need to say anything, his eyes said it all.

"Don't look at me like that... ja I'm wondering vhy your here..." You said and folded your arms over your chest. A small glare was held in his eyes.

'Oliver...' It was all he needed to say. How you didn't figure it out sooner? I don't know but you quickly figured it out, Oliver sent the 2p's. 'Really Oliver... you asshole...' You thought to yourself, sneering.

"Whatever... just....... don't read too much porn und actually try, for me.?" He sighed and glanced over to the side, "Fine. Vhatever." Smiling you sat in the seat next to him. He surprisingly chose the open seat beside you. Al sat behind you and Matt a couple of seats over. Of couse in the back corner of the class. Mrs. Camden, the teacher, walked in right as the bell rang. Her light brown hair in a high bun, black rimmed glasses covering her green eyes.
"Gutten Tag class." She said. The students kept talking except the 4 in the back. A soft and quiet sigh escaped her lips. Taking in a deep breath she yelled, "EVERYVONE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!" All the students looked at her with wide eyes and sat down, finally quiet. Mrs. Camden pushed up her glasses. She smoothed out her pencil skirt and sat down. Her blouse showing a respectable amount of cleavage. That's one reason __ hates this class, Its mostly guys.

You looked down and started doodling on a spare piece of paper you had out.
"Mrs. (L/N) please get your head out of the gutter and pay attention. This isn't normally like you." Mrs. Camden said with her harsh eyes softening while she glanced your way. She was one of the few teachers who liked you. Respected you even. With a nod, you turned your focus back to the board. Mrs. Camden went back to teaching. After a while of talking about proper verbs and various other things, she gave everyone a worksheet. 'God this is so easy...' You thought to yourself. You finished it in less than 5 minutes and pulled out your manga book 'The Girl From The Other Side: Siúil A Rún' (Please check this out! It's so good)

"Zhis is jour last vorksheet of ze day. Turned it in vhen jour done." She said once she noticed a few students were almost complete. This caused the (h/c) girl to smile. 'No more work for me.~' You thought and went back to reading the manga.

Class finished 20 minutes later with uneventful happenings. "Come on __!! Art class is next!" Al said, strangly happy. With your eyebrows raised, the (h/c)ette responded "O...Okay??" Again, you grabbed Matt and Al's hands and led them to the next and your favorite class, Art.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys I'm sorry for the slow updates, my grandpa has been having a lot of issues health wise. But I'm going to try to update this week.