Part 7: The Stray

Start from the beginning

V opened his eyes to find a pair of amber orbs staring back.

Please let this just be one of those dreams! She thought as she pinched her arm, watching as those dark green eyes gave off a confused expression.

This wasn't a dream. This was very, very real.

The two lay in an awkward silence for a few moments before V whispered, "Well, I didn't realize you were his interested in me Blake."

"What? No I'm not! What are you doing in my bed?" Blake whisper-yelled.

"What do you mean? This is my bed!" V insisted as Blake sat up.

Upon glancing around, Blake realized she was indeed in V's bed, separated from the others and without one above it.

"How did you get in here anyway?" V asked as he sat up, looking at his surprised bedmate. Rather than a response, he found her staring very angrily across the room. He followed her gaze before giving a slight frown.

On her bunk bed sat Yang, Scroll in one hand and white feather in the other (which Blake assumes was what tickled her) as she looked at her two roommates. They watched as she held a hand to her mouth as a smile formed until eventually she could contain herself no longer.

"AHAHAHAHAHA...pfft-HAHAHAHAHA!" she laughed maniacally, clutching her sides as she fell sideways, "The look on your faces! It's priceless!"

Blake got up and threw on a simple outfit quickly before storming out the door. V just slipped out of his bed and changed into his usual clothing and strapped on his sandals, seeing no point in continuing to sleep.

Yang sighed contently at her plan as she looked at her Scroll. She opened up the picture she took: Blake sound asleep as she held on to V.

It's almost like they were a couple or something! Yang squealed internally.

Her jubilation was short lived. Yang froze as she looked to the door, finding Blake holding Gambol Shroud with her combat clothes on.

"Yang, I will give you one chance to delete that picture and explain yourself," Blake said in a low voice.

"Now, now, Blake, perhaps we can settle this peacefully," V reasoned.

"Hmmm...NOPE!" Yang leapt off the bed and pushed Blake aside, sprinting down the hall.

"Yang, I swear I will murder you in your sleep!" Blake yelled after her traitorous teammate as she pursued the runaway.

"BLAKE, NO!" Ruby shouted after the girl, suddenly woken by the commotion.

"What is going on? Can't you dunces see I'm trying to sleep?" Weiss complained.

"I'm sure we'll find out, but I'm to tired to pursue them," V chuckled, summoning Shadow to his side, "Bring Yang back. Alive."

The panther bolted off after the two at top speed as V simply opened his book.

"'You never know what is enough until you learn what is more than enough,'" he quoted, "I believe Yang might learn that the hard way."

"What's going on over here?" Ren suddenly peaked through the open door, likely awoken by the commotion as well.

"Just your average day," Weiss groaned as she flopped back on her bed.

"Hmm..." Ren hummed suspiciously as he slowly backed away from the door and closed it.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV