Glenn helped the girl down so she was sitting against the back of a tree, the rest of the group doing the same and dispersing throughout the area.

The girl sat down slowly trying to stop the stinging coming from her leg, "thank you."

The older man nodded sitting beside the girl and dropping his back beside him.

"Shouldn't you be talking with Maggie?"

"Talking with me about what?" the woman hummed walking over to the pair and standing beside her lover, moving so her hand was intertwining in his hair.

Glenn smiled up at the woman grabbing her hand and bringing it to his mouth, pressing a warm kiss to the back of her hand gently.

"I can stay here while you sleep if you want, was gonna keep watch anyway."

Thalia pondered the offer, her back was aching her leg throbbing and her body tired.

She nodded without much thought, letting herself relax beach against the tree bark and let her eyes close slowly.

Just a minute of rest. That's all she needed.

They left again in the morning. Walking again.

"Are you sure I'm not too heavy, I can just limp it out, Carl,"

"No way you're fine, plus it's like a workout for me so win-win."

Thalia grinned smacking the boys chest in shock, "Don't be rude you asshole."

"So," he paused adjusted his grip on the others waist and lifting her up over a fallen branch.

The blonde looked over at the boy, "So."

"Have you spoken to Lucas yet?"

She groaned tossing her head back in annoyance, "No, he's been too busy with Bailey."

"Well I told him about the CDC, and he told me that he knew."

"Wait he knew?"

Carl shrugged casually as he tightened his  grip on the girl's waist and tugged her along with him, the pair being toward the front of the group where Rick and Daryl were whispering softly. It was like this for most of the trek not that they were moving that fast anyway, in all honesty, they had no idea where they were headed.

Yet it was better than being alone.

It was when a shout was heard, a shout for help. That the group stopped in their tracks and turned to find out what the noise was.

Of course Carl was the first to insist they go, pleading with his dad that they had to help.

Thalia slipped out of his grasp and ushered him to go, letting the boy run toward the noise with his father and the rest of the group.

A strong hand grasped her shoulder and tugged her away from the rest of the group, luckily she had enough strength in her to stop it and pull away. Blue eyes gazed up to meet the tired brown ones, shock hidden behind them and glazed over with hurt.

Thalia stumbled back on her scuffed boots, distancing herself from the other as she folded her arms across her chest, somehow she managed to put on a forced smile, "Hi."