I'm Back

Published on: 3/28/19

The picture above is Drago

Naruto POV

I was so excited to go back home. Once pervy sage and I passed the gates, I saw Kotetsu and Izumo standing guard. They were confused but I didn't care at the moment. I walked through the gates and smiled. I ran around the village to see everything again. I was so happy to be back. As I jumped from roof to roof I saw Sakura and Konohamaru. I jumped down from the pole and greeted them.

Kimi POV

I had just finished killing another S-ranked criminal. I had ten people on my list to kill and now I have one. It took me two years to kill nine of them because they are so hard to find. The last one on my list is Asuka Yukimura.  She is a missing-nin from the Hidden Waterfall Village, S-ranked criminal and left her village when she was a chunin. She has short dark blue hair and a pair of red eyes, slender body and cute face that eventually gained her the nickname, "Angel". Her standard attire consists of an array of simple clothing which consists of black or blue ninja outfit, and two holes on the back of each of her shirts, this is because it is said that she normally creates feather from her back to form a pair of wings. She is said to be in the Land of Water and that is where I'm headed right now. She was 19 when she left her village and it's been 6 years since so she should be about 25 now. I am in the Land of Whirlpools right now so I'm not that far. I reach the beach that is close to the Land of Water and since I can't wait for a boat, I plan to walk over there. I channel chakra at my feet and start walking. It normally takes two to three days to get there but since I have perfected Flash Step, the jutsu of the second and fourth Hokage, I will make it in 12 hours. I just have to continue to throw kunai for miles in front of me and appear before my kunai starts sinking. It used to take a lot of chakra to do this but now it doesn't. For the last two years, I have trained with the chief of my snake summons and the king of my lioness summons. Lions normally like guys as their summons so I don't have any lions but I do have lionesses that are in the same pride. I have a contract with some lions but I'm not allowed to summon them unless it's an emergency. I've also bee able to agree with Konan and Pain to give me Drago as soon as I go back home so he could start the academy. They were going to give him to me once one of them dies but since I know they are planning something and he might be in the way, they agreed to give him to me. I also promised that no matter what happened to Konoha because of them, I will keep him safe and away from any attack. I learned how to transform into a snake as well as a lion, I learned how to use nature chakra and I enhanced my senses. The only thing that is bad is that since I spent a year with the snakes, I sometimes hold my "s" when I talk. After a few hours, I reached shore and found a tree to sleep on since I was too tired to fight anyone and it was also the middle of the night. No one in their right mind would fight at this hour. So I slept and waited for day time.

By the time I woke up, it was 8 in the morning. went to the nearest town and bought some food. I sensed around for Asuka but I could find her just yet. As I walked around the town, I bought things to give to Drago and souvenirs for everyone back at home. When I finished at about 12 in the afternoon, I finally sensed her. I sealed up all my things and went to where I sensed her. I kept my distance to see what she was doing. She was training with her kekei genkai. Her kekei genkai allowed her to supply chakra to her hair and turning them into feathers. Turning their hair to feathers allows them to fly away from a fight if they were injured far too much. I killed her brother in the first year of my training so I already know the weakness of this kekei genkai. I threw a kunai at her and the fight between us began.

~After the fight~

I was standing on top of the dead body that used to be Asuka Yukimura. I had cut her neck open as the fatal blow, just like the last nine kills. I left a note for the Akatsuki to see and decided to leave. I was stopped when I heard a baby cry. I was terrified at what that meant. I prayed to Kami that I just didn't leave a baby orphaned. I went into a cabin that wasn't far from where Asuka and I fought. Once inside, I checked every room until I found a baby. Around the room was a picture of Asuka with a man and this baby. I looked around for papers that might tell me where this man was. I found some in the kitchen and I didn't like what I saw. I found a picture of a funeral and I assume that it was the man. He must have been a wanted ninja and Asuka managed to hide with the child. And now both the baby's parents are dead. I sighed in frustration and picked up all the papers about this kid's parents and then packed all her stuff. I sealed away all the papers and supplies and then got the baby girl. I saw that her birth certificate says that her name is Ameya, just like a survivor of the Uchiha clan that I killed. Her parents moved with her before the massacre so she survived, but she was an S-ranked criminal so I had to kill her. Either way, the truth of the matter is that there are only three Uchiha left alive, Sasuke, Itachi and me. And it is going to stay that way so I felt nothing about killing a clan member. I grabbed her and everything that exist about her. Her food, clothes, blankets, shoes, plates, utensils, pictures with her in them. Everything. I left no trace of her so Akatsuki wouldn't know about her and believe that Asuka lived alone after her dead husband. I left the Land of Water and flashed stepped into Tsunade's office. Luckily she was alone. "Kimi?! What are you doing here, you're not due back for a few weeks?" I know what she meant about that so I didn't say anything "I killed the last person on my list but I found out something after I killed her," I unsealed all the heads of the people I killed and handed them to her, even Asuka's. "After I killed Asuka, I found out that she had a recently born baby girl. I grabbed the child and everything that gave a sign about her being alive and brought her here. She has no one now, her father was killed and I killed her mother. I didn't know where else to go because I couldn't just hand over the child to the Bloody Mist..." she cut me off "Alright, stop. Breathe. Hand me the child" I did as told and handed the baby to Tsunade. "Alright now, there is one more person you have to kill before you come back next week. Leave me all the baby things and I'll change everything so it shows that she was born here and not in the Land of Water. If I find a family for her before you get here, I will notify you, if I don't then she will be given to you." I nodded and left all the things for the child as I took the scroll with my last target. I thanked her and flash stepped to the Land of Earth. I already had to kill someone there so I just marked a hidden place for whenever I had to go back. I finally opened the scroll and was extremely surprised. His name was Ryuuki and another Uchiha survivor. I was so angry at this news that I sensed him out quickly and killed him without giving him a chance. If he expected me then he would have put up a fight but because I found him so fast and didn't allow him to process anything. I grabbed his head, left my usual note and walked home. After I sealed away his head I decided to continue to buy souvenirs for everyone. I got something for Naruto, Sakura, dad, Drago, Itachi, Shikamaru, Sasuke, Sasori, Kisame, Choji, Ino, Tenzo, Hinata, Neji, Tenten, Lee, Gaara, etc. I basically bought something for everyone. After that, I found a place to sleep and took my time to go home from there.