Chapter 10

A/N: Hey, what's good? This is gonna be the last chapter my next book is going to be a Gureshin form Seraph of the end and I'm going to make them one shots, because I can. I'm also up for requests.

 ~Todoroki's  POV~

      The door slammed, me and Izuku shot up and looked at each other in shock and fear. We both knew it was my father and I already told Izuku the he wasn't the nicest guy and he was VERY  homophobic. If he found me and Izuku naked in the same bed, red and sweaty covered in cum; we might as well just start digging our own graves. 

      "SHOTO!" My father yelled making the house shake. 

      "Get dressed!" I hissed at Izuku who was already a couple steps a head of me. He was pulling on his pants while I was climbing out of the bed. I pulled on my shirt and pants; I looked back at Izuku, who's eyes were bright with fear. "Don't worry," I whispered to him. "I'll be back soon, just stay up here okay?" He nodded in response, still concerned about my safety. I sighed, giving him a kiss on the cheek and made my way downstairs to meet the devil. "Yes, dad?" I say as I reach the bottom of the stairs. 

     "What the hell is this?" He roared, holding up Izuku's bag. Shit!

     "My friend and I need to do some studying." I replied as calmly as possible. Try not to show any fear for the safety of my love. 

     "You don't have time for friends you should be training. I created you to be better then All might, you will do as I say!" He was getting angrier by the second and so was I. Bring up the whole 'I own you so do as I say' bullshit, was pissing me off. 

     "I need to study for school and you don't own me, so mind your-" I was cut of mid sentence by a punch to the face, sending me backwards. I hit the floor and looked back at my father. He wore a nasty snarl, his fists were clenched, ready to throw another punch at my face. I snarled back at him and went to stad up, but to only get kicked in the ribs, hard, send me back to the floor. Again his foot slammed down on my ribs making me yelled at the sudden burst of pain. 

     "Did I tell you, that you could get up?!" He shouted, picking me up by the scruff of my neck. He laughs at how weak I am. I punch him in his fiery face, hitting him in the nose. Dropping me to the floor, I try to make a run for it, but instead I'm stoped by being smashed in the ribs again flowed by a sickening crack. He broke my ribs. I cried out in pain, tears streaming down my face blurring my vision. I couldn't move, it hurt to much, all I could do was cry, while my dad towered over me. He didn't move, he didn't call an ambulance, he just stood there. I felt my ribs poking at my insides, is this how I die? My heart being stabbed by my own broken ribs? 

     My father soon left me alone to die and walked out the front door. He told me I would be fine and that one of my siblings or my friend would call for an ambulance. As soon as the door closed behind him, Izuku was already by my side, sobbing uncontrollably. He told me to stay calm and don't move as he called an ambulance. I reached out, forcing my body not to pass out from the pain. I grabbed his hand, and looked at him with tears still streaming out of my eyes. 

     "How- how much of that did you here?" I asked.

     "Everything, why?" He asked his voice cracking with pain.

     "I sorry, about my father and everything else that I'm putting you through. I'm sorry you heard that." 

     "Shoto Todoroki," I was shocked because he used my full name. "You never, ever have to apologize for what that man has done to you. You never asked for this or deserved it, he just broke your ribs, like it or not I will always be by your side and keep you safe!"