Chapter 6

~Midoryia's POV~

     I woke to a shot of pain shooting up my back, I groaned in protest and tried to roll over only to find Shoto in front of me. His muscular body moved up and down with every breath. I soon realized that we were still naked; I blushed at the thought of last night, no wonder my back hurts so much. I moved closer; his sleeping face is so cute. I looked at my alarm to see that we had ten minutes before we had to get ready.

     "Shoto~" I whispered into his ear. I wanted to have some time with him before we had to leave. He slowly opened his eyes to meet mine, he put his right hand on my face and smiled at me, I laughed a bit and got closer, so close that I ended up on top of him. He pulled me close and kissed my lips softly, I melted into the kiss, enjoying every second of it. 

     "Did have fun last night?" He ask liking my neck.

     "Yes, I loved every second of it!" I sighed into his shoulder. 

     "We should get ready for school." He said getting up and started to change into his uniform. I sat in the bed and watched him change. It was a nice way to start the morning.

                                                                                               ***

     We entered the classroom and took our seats. The class hadn't started yet and it was calmer then usual, probably because Bakugou wasn't here yet. It was kind of nice. Mineta wasn't here ether, witch was good because the girls wouldn't get sexually harassed. It really was a good morning.

     My eyes keep darting towards Shoto, who was looking straight back at me. Every time our eyes meet my heart skipped a beet. I was daydreaming about him and last night when someone pulled me back to reality.

     "Hey Deku!" I looked up to see Uraruka and Iida walking towards me I smiled and waved. "You look happier then usual and that's saying something since you're always smiling!" Uraruka pointed out.

     "Indeed!" Iida added. "Did you receive good news?" 

     "You can say that." I replied with a bit of blush creeping up my neck. 

     We talked for a bit, till everyone was in the class. My eyes shifted to Kacchan who was slightly smiling and talking to Kirishima. Kirishima was laughing and talking to Kacchan, who seemed to be listening to every single word. Who would have thought that they would get along so well. 

     "Alright class sit down." Aizawa stood up and the class went silent. "We are going to do some training today, get changed into your costumes and meet outside, I will explain everything there. The class nodded in response and got up to go to the change rooms. I started to move that's when the pain hit. 'Oh god.' I thought to myself. 'All the marks Shoto left on my body would be visible, all the guys will see, shit' 

AN: it's a short chapter Ik shut up. It was also a filler and I think I'm gonna end the book soon, like 3/4 more chapters; then I'm going to write a  Guren x Shinya fanfic because I can and my friend wants me to. So ya?