13 Face it if you can ,honey !

Arshi :mom ,mom !

Khushi:what arshi !can't you see that I am busy ?

Arshi:But i just wan.

Khushi:I need to go out now .Be a good girl and don't make any trouble. Is that clear to you ?& i mean it arshi !

Arshi :why are you even shouting mumma !

Khushi :DARE YOU TALK BACK TO ME ARSHI !!

Arshi :I am not getting anything mom !i know you are upset with dad but that doesn't mean you will use me as a punching bag mom !

Khushi:Arshi!!!!!!

She was about to slap arshi but suddenly a strong arm hold her hand from slapping HIS daughter.

"What the hell are you doing damnit !She is just a child khushi!"said Arnav.

"I don't owe you any explanation .You can get the hell out of there .Mr .Sherin ...."said Khushi .

"Stop mocking me khushi !You know I am not at fault there !Just give me some time .I will fix everything ."said Arnav in an assuring voice .

"I would like you to leave my ops scratch that your room right now .As long as I am here ,please don't try to grace ME with your presence ."saying that khushi went out of the room.

"Hey !stop crying !you are my tigress!Crying doesn't suit you ."Arnav tried to cheer arshi up.

"Dad...trust me ...I didn't do anything wrong...." Arshi tried to protest.

"I know...I know ...but your mom is upset ..so don't feel hurt .. she loves you a lot ..."said Asr in a cracking voice .

IN THE EVENING

Arshi was sitting in her room sadly .Suddenly someone entered her room and a big smile was on her face .

Arshi:Mike!!!!

Mike :yeah,my dear !so princess ,why are you sitting alone ?

Arshi :what should I do !

Mike :well if you are asking me then I will say you have a lot of things to do !

Arshi :Such as ?

Mike :Umm...oh yeah !I just remembered that tomorrow is the Father's Day!aren't you planning something ?

Arshi : oh !I totally forgot that!What do I do now !!!

Mike :well I heard your drawings are as beautiful as you .why don't you draw something for him ?

Arshi :that's amazing .will you help me to do that ?!

Mike :of course .let's start then !