8.A new phase of Life

Next morning

Arnav waked up correctly at 8 am .He looked for Arshi .But Arshi wasnt there. He immediately got up from his bed and went to find her .He searched the whole villa but she was nowhere to be seen.He became really worried .Suddenly one of his maids came to the hall and was looking for something .

Arnav:Where is Arshi ,Lara ?

Lara:She is playing with Mike

Arnav:What!Mike has come ?

Lara:yes sir .and she wants you there when you are up.

Arnav:ok ,you can go now .

Mike :look Arshi ,even Asr is here also .Good morning Asr .

Arnav:how do you know her Mike?

Mike : I know a lot of things about her . she is related to .Arnav Singh Raizada ..i have gathered a lot of informations about your past but I have a doubt to clear .After that I will tell you everything .But it's not the right time .Anyway I just came to tell you that don't worry and give me 7 days .I don't think I would disappoint you .And Asr I am leaving for India now .I will be back in 7 days .And I will call you if I need something but you won't call me in these 7 days .ok ?and please don't ask any questions now .my flight is within 5 hours .So I will take my leave now .Bye Arshi dear .Stay with Asr all the time .ok?

Arshi:ok Mike. Have a safe flight .

Mike's pov

I am sure that Asr is Arnav Singh Raizada .But the question is why is he here ,In California !Who changed his name and identity .How does he remember nothing about his past !I did a background check on Arshi .I don't really believed in miracles .But it does happen.Arshi is Asr 's daughter .She is living with her father unknowingly .Khushi Singh Raizada the CEO of AR fashion Industry is Arshi 's mother .So she is Asr's real wife. But Asr was living alone for the last 5 years .Khushi and Arshi wasnt with him .After that he was brought to California by Sierra .How came nobody knows about Asr coming to California ?It's sure that there is a big chain behind this .Seirra is a cancer specialist that's true but when I tried to check her background I found nothing.So there is no denying the fact that Seirra is behind all these . I need to know about her identity .But it's not possible here .Cause I know someone is watching my every move .Someone has hacked my laptop .How is that possible ?I have worlds most powerful security .So it's hacked by an expert .So now I will go to New York . I have a doubt that hacker has fixed a tracker in my laptop .So I will send it to India with my PA .Then I can search for evidence in New York .I have even helped many mafia leaders to find any person .I have another identity also .I am a body hunter. But I do that type of work for only mafia purposes .I have to check if seirra is releted to any mafia. If she is it's hard to save Asr from her .I need to think of anything else then .And if not then Asr can easily kick her out from his life.

So here it is guys .hope you have liked it .Do votes and let me know what do you think of it .

Love
Pinky ❤❤💖💖💖