13 Face it if you can ,honey !

Comenzar desde el principio

After an hour

Arshi :what do you think  of this picture  ?

Arshi :what do you think of this picture ?

Mike :it's amazing but why this one ?

Arshi :you know Mike,this picture contains a message .Are you seeing the moon in a black forest ?its even on the ground .Quite unbelievable right ?my life without dad was like this dangerous forest.He came with a light .Of hope.Of trust .

Mike :Wow ..great thinking of yours .You are Miss Asr afterall.Arshi,attach this msg with this photo .

Arshi:okay !

Mike :it's 10 now. Why don't you take a little nap ?

Arshi :that sounds cool.

Mike :okay ,sweety. I need to go now .take care .

Arshi :yeah ,good night.

Arshi's POV

I will set an alarm. I hope dad will be very happy .Oh gosh !I cant wait to give this to dad !but I am feeling too sleepy..Suddenly a maid entered into my room .Who is she ?I haven't seen her before !while I was thinking all this ,she finally spoke.

"You mother told you to have this milk ."

Mom is back ?

"Yeah,she gave it to me ."

Okay.Give this to me .I will drink.

"She told me to make sure that you have drunk this ."

FIne !saying that I took that glass & finished that in a jiffy.

NEXT MORNING

I don't know why but I woke up with a big headache. What the hell !it's already MORNING but the alarm didn't ring !how is that possible !then I went out of my room.
Hearing a noise, I went downstairs.

Then what I saw ....Crashed my world.....

That picture...which I have drawn for dad was in dad's hand but looks like Sarah has given that to him....Its unfair!how could she !!!!I wanted to shout at the top of my lungs !but then mom took me to her room.

Khushi :I called you many times yesterday night why didn't you come ?

Arshi :what !you just sent me a glass of milk & I drank that .!!

Khushi :But I didn't send milk !

Arshi:Now it's crystal clear

Khushi:Arshi wait !where are you going ?

Arshi :it's wrong mom !its so wrong !I did the hard work& the credit is going to someone who hasn't done anything !!!!!!!

Khushi :Let it be ,arshi !

Arshi : Why mom !whyyyyy!!!!

Khushi: I don't wanna hear anything. Sarah will stay with him no matter what.so at the end of day all of these you are doing doesn't really matter arshi !

Arshi:why ??why are you letting another person to stay in your place!!!

Khushi :Arshi!!!!seems like I have to send you to a boarding school .

Arshi :But mo..

Khushi :not a word more !!!!

Arshi:you're bad!so bad ! I will go to my dad ..

few moments later

Asr : I have made my decision....Sarah...

Sarah:yeah ?

Asr:you and your mom can shift into my room...of course if you guys want.......

Seirra:what!that's amazing Arnie !I love you

Asr :NOW GET LOST ....I WANNA BE ALONE FOR SOME TIME...

Arshi watched the first part and went away from there crying....

Precap

"So,what do you think Arnie ?which color suits me more ?" Seirra asked Asr.

"Darling, everything looks good on you .Why are you troubling yourself this much ?Asr replied CLOSING THE GAP BETWEEN THEM.......

SO THIS IS IT GUYS !HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED !I KNOW MANY OF YOU HAVE WANTED ME TO UPDATE OTHER STORIES. BUT HEY !I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ALL !I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ATLEAST ONE CHAPTER EACH DAY FROM NOW ON .MAYBE TOMORROW IS THE UPDATE OF YOUR RECOMMENDED STORY ?😉😉😉 .SO GIRLS !DONT LOSE YOUR HEART BECAUSE I AM BACKKKK....

LOVE YOU ALLL....😍😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤