#9

I saw Nathan making out with another girl. I felt like I got stabbed, like my heart shattered, but why? As I stopped closer to Nathan and the girl, she had red hair(dyed) and looked like a punk, maybe that's what Nathan liked in a girl.

"Um, am I interrupting something?" I asked as they said goodbye to each Other's mouths.

Nathan: "Oh, no. So Jessy I'll

See you later,"

Jessy: "Okay, I'll talk you later bae." The girl said as she left.

Carrie: "bae? you guys are...?"

"Dating, yes" he answered. I felt my heart pounding faster as I heard those words.

"Anyways, Carrie I think we shouldn't see each other anymore, it's for the best. Besides, you hate bad boys." he said as he walked away.

"But I don't hate you! you're, you're my friend!" I yelled. He stop in his tracks just to look at me once more and then, he walked away, leaving me.

~*~1 week later~*~

I'm not trying to get Nathan, I'm not! Everyone one in the school keeps saying in trying to take Nathan from Jessy because I want his attention. That girl Jessy has been keeping an eye on me, but no it's not only her that's pretty much stalking me, he friends too.

*Nathan's POV*

(1 week ago)

I sat under a tree at the park, waiting for Carrie.

"Hey bae!" I heard someone yell as they ran towards me.

I saw a girl with red hair and brown eyes.

"Jessy? what are you doing here! Stop stalking me! I don't want you!" I yelled at her as I stud up. Jessy grabbed me and pushed me agents the tree.

"Listen to me carefully, I know you have a think for that slut Carrie. If you don't listen to what I say, I'll kill that pig," Jessy said as she pulled out a knife.

Nathan: "what do you want exactly?"

Jessy: "you better start acting like my boyfriend and leave that slut for me got it! Or else you might end up waking up to see Carrie's dead body on your bed." She said with a smirk on her face as she ran down her packet knife on my chest.

"Fine, I'll do it. But you better promise me nothing will happen to Carrie."

"I promise, and to let everyone know you're now mine, let's have a little make out session."

She pulled me close and kissed me, I tired so hard not to through up. She was hurting me, she didn't know how to kiss, her tongue everywhere...

~*~ Carrie's POV~*~

(Present time)

I walked home as the sun set, it was maybe 6. As I walked I saw a kitten with black and white fur.

I tired checking if it had an owner but I guess it was a straight cat.

I ended up taking home and letting it sleep with me.

Today was a stressful day, not only was I being stacked but ransom people but I was also being called a slut for no reason. Ugh, I'm worried. Nathan hasn't even called me or tried talking to me, it's been a bit more than week and still nothing...

~*~

💀hey y'all😃 like the chapter? VOTE AND COMMENT!! Plzzz ^-^ I wanna read you guy's comments! c: Anyways, BYEE MONSE OUT❤️