#4

I sighed and gotten my books. I walked to Nathan's desk. He looked at me and smiled. I ignored his smile and sat down. Mrs. Dash, the history teacher, explain what we had to do.

"Okay class, with you're partner, pick a place in the world and write down the pros and cons about the place" Seems easy. The class was loud, talking about other than the work. Mrs. Dash walked over to me. "Listen, Carrie.. It's a partner work" I looked up at her and cleared my throat.

"But why can't I work by myself?" She pointed at the class.

"Everyone else likes working together, you can deal with it," She patted my shoulder and walked over to her desk. Nathan laughed.

"Why are laughing?" I looked at him sternly.

"Cause it's funny how you don't like this," He gesture his hands at himself. I rolled my eyes, then I realize I caught myself smiling when he lean closer. Why am I smiling?? I pushed him away.

"You know you want it." I can't help, but smiling at his dumb jokes. This can't be happening.

((After class))

I walked home. It was sunny and breezy. It helps me think, but not today. Nathan... Nathan... Nathan.. STOP!!! I forced myself to fall. "Oh shit!?" I fell on the grass, full of mud. "Are you kidding me" I said to myself. I mange to get up. I was limping.

RING!

RING!

RING!

I checked who was calling me. It was Abby.

•C-Carrie... A-Abby•

A.. Hey

C.. Hi

A.. Are you okay?

C.. No, Listen I feel in mud and I feel like crap

A.. I'm trying not to laugh

C.. Thanks alot

I hanged up. I unlocked my house and walked in. It was quiet. I shut the door and went to the shower.

I placed on my pajamas and jumped to bed. Finally... No more. I fell to sleep, but the one word ruin my sleep...

Nathan

"AHHHHHHHH" I screamed

A/N

Monse-team work! That's all I gotta say :p

Jay-Thnx so much, you guys made me happy and always make me want to write more and thnx to my friend, Monse, for the cover. Make sure to go follow her on wattpad (MonseLerdo)Get her to maybe 80 followers? She's more famous then me here on wattpad. You guys are amazing, Make sure you vote ^-^ love ya'll<3