#7

Sorry for spelling errors and grammar😬 bare with me

*monse*

Our lips about to touch until we heard sirens and red and blue lights. We stopped as we turned around to see police cars, as well as cops. We stud up and looked at each other. I was so scared, afraid I would get arrested. I was standing there, speechless. I didn't know what to do or say, then I felt something grab my hand. It was Nathan. He grabbed a rock a threw it at the police car; causing the window to crack and brake into a million peaces.

I stud there, knowing what he had just done. Then I felt like I was being pulled, Nathan and I ran to the motor cycle.
.

.

.

.

Nathan and I running from the cops. We were on the high way, running from the cops as we were getting chased.

"Hold on sweetly," Nathan said. I held tight as he speed up, I felt like I was about to fall; but it was only my imagination. He was so wild; I kinda liked that.

After a while of turns, stops, and pretty much getting away from the cops. I looked around as we just drove around; no cops.

~*~

As I talked with Nathan, the motor cycle just stopped. We hopped of, was the motor cycle out of gas? Nathan checked, yeah we has no gas.

"Hop on," Nathan said. I don't know why he wanted me to get on the motor cycle; but I did as he ordered.

As Nathan pushed the motor cycle along the high way, I just looked at the moon; shining bright as always. Then all of a sudden I heard sirens.

"Nathan! could that be the cops?" I asked. As I wandered my answer came. I saw the cops, amazing.

"Get off the motor cycle and put your hands up, both of you." One of the officers said. As you can all tell by now, yeah we did get arrested. I'm just saying, I'm blaming it all on Nathan. What? bad boy, good girl. Who are they gonna believe? Yep, the good girl.

~*~

The officer said we would be free in about five days, all I know is that my life is over. When my parents find out, I'm dead.

I was laying on the top bed, soon after hours of thinking how I could explain everything to my parents; I fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

I woke up to the feeling of someone breathing on my neck. As I tried moving I realize there were two arms rapped around my waist, I turned around just to see Nathan's fucked up face. I got a mini heart attack that I ended up pushing Nathan off the bed; he fell to the ground. I felt bad but all I did was laugh.

"What was that for?" He asked as he rubbed his head.

"You scared me! And why were you cuddling me?" I asked.

"Well, I was cold and you had the blanket so I slept with you." He answered.

~*~(5 days later cx I'm lazy ok!)

Nathan and I got escorted to an office were I saw my parents and a girl. The girl looked like she was maybe 20 or a bit older. I saw my parents just glare at me the whole time, like they were going to kill me. Nathan didn't seem too worried, he just looked relax.

After a whole of signing papers they finally let us free. As soon as we left the police station my parents yelled at me.

"What were you doing with that boy?!" my dad yelled.

"Nothing bad," I answered. Yeah, probably not my best response.

"Nothing bad?! For crying out loud, you got arrested! I don't want you seeing that delinquent anymore and that's final!" He yelled in anger. For some reason I felt my heart brake a bit. I don't know why. Hearing does words made me want to see him more. Even tho we're not even friends.

.

.

.

.

I walked through the hallway as I made my way to my class, when all of a sudden I fell to the the grown; causing my books and paper to scatter everywhere.

"Sorry," a voided apologized. I looked up to see it was Nathan. He grabbed my books and paper. As he gave me my books, we made eye contact. We were just staring into each other's eyes. Then before I knew it, his lips were on mine...

~*~

Sorry if the chapter is crappy /.< wattpad deleted the original .-. but if you enjoy and want me to update fast, make sure to vote and comment :D I like seeing comments ^-^ btw I'm probably gonna update about maybe 10 times before June ends. and a chapter on July 4th(don't know yet) I won't be on for July, I'm going to Mexico :3 yay! but love you all :*

Question: do you guys think I'm doing a good job on the book? cx it's Monse btw. Comment if I'm doing good, is it boring or interesting? Plzzz comment :3 I want to know

Make sure to follow my shitty self cx @MonseLerdo cx
You dontz gotta XD