#8

"Sorry," a voice apologized. I looked up to see it was Nathan. He grabbed my books and paper. As he gave me my books, we made eye contact. We were just staring into each other's eyes. Then before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I didn't know what to do, I felt my cheeks getting red. I grabbed his chest and pushed him ago. I then grabbed my books and ran, ran off. I didn't look back, there was no way I was gonna make out with him, and the kiss didn't count. I didn't want Nathan the local bad boy to kiss me. Even tho in the pass I sorta dreamed about it.

I rushed to my next class, the class were Nathan wasn't. I took my seat as I started my work.

I had finished my work, yeah I know I'm so smart. I opened my notebook and started doodling some stuff, I guess I was day dreaming cause when I looked at my notebook I saw two people kissing. I grabbed the paper and teared it to pisses. I didn't want to remind myself of what had just happened.

~*~

I walked outside the school, well actually I was rushing to get home. I know Nathan would be here so I tried to avoid him.

I got home save and sound. I walked to my room.

I sat on the top of the roof. It's nice to see all the beauty of nature the world has to offer. I though about him, how soft his lips actually felt...STOP! No way I'm gonna think of Nathan's crusty lips, yuck! I looked up at the sky, feeling the cold breeze. As I laid on the ruff to take a little nap I heard someone call my name. At first I thought I was just going crazy but when I looked down from the roof I saw Amy.

"Amy what are you doing here?!"

"Just coming to see my best friend! Your mom said I could come, so I came! Now get your ass off the roof before you brake your little ass!" she yelled.

"Ugh! fine, I'll be down in just a sec." I said as I made my way to my window that connected to my room.

~*~

As I got in my room I saw Amy, just waiting for me like a creepy prev.

"Bitch!" she yelled as she tackled me to the floor.

"BITCH! How much I missed you!" she said in a fake crying voice.

"You see me everyday at school..." I replied as I tried to escape her.

~*~

After Amy tackled me we just sat on my bed and talked about boys.

"Soooooo my baby Carrie, I saw you and Nathan kiss" Amy said with a smirk on her face. I tried dodging the question but I couldn't.

"That kiss didn't count!" I yelled.

"Sure...BUT OMG my baby girl had her first kiss! Ugh your so lucky you kissed Nathan! He's so hot! The things I would do to that boy, I'd ride him like a pony." Amy said. Great, she's crazy about him too.

~*~

As we talked and laugh my phone started buzzing, I was getting a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Nathan. I wanna talk to you, meet me at the park." Then, the call ended.

"Who was that?" Amy asked.

"Um, no one. Hey, I gotta go somewhere in about 5 minutes so you should go home."

"Um, alright. I'll see you at school, bye!" Amy said as she waved goodbye and walked down stairs, then before I knew it she was gone.

I got ready. I told my mom was just going to the park for a walk.

~*~

As I walked to the park I though about what Nathan was gonna talk to me a about, was it about the kiss? I didn't even know anymore.

As I walked I saw Nathan, I ran towards him but stop in my tracks. I couldn't believe what I was seeing...

~*~

HEYYYYY it's Monse! ._. Well first, Idk if jay is gonna write anymore .-. Idk but I guess I'm gonna have to keep going with this story like it was mine. Anyways, sorry for not updating._. I got lazy xc I'm addicted to anime so the whole month I was watching ANIME :p I think I've watched more than 20 animes in total or even more 0-0 well Mexico was fun btw c: and I got wifi there cx so I watched anime._. And checked my Instagram :p btw I don't think none of you people know what I look like cx so if you want you can follow me on Instagram/._./ @love_u_mi_presiosa (I want to get to 1.8k :p) well bye guys!!