"I can't believe you just did that," Jisoo said, kissing Jennie, "that was definitely not on the discharge orders."

"That was the best thing that has happened in days," Jennie said, "by far."

"I wish I could return the favor, babe," Jisoo said.

"I'm not gonna lie," Jennie said, smiling, "I wish you could too.  But that was really, really good for me.  I love watching you like that."

"I love everything about you," Jisoo answered, "I could at least help you with that sponge bath now."

"I guess that will have to do," Jennie said, sitting up and grinning.

Jisoo helped Jennie undress and they made their way into the bathroom.   Jennie sat down on the edge of her bathtub.  Jisoo got into the tub and ran the water until it was a nice warm temperature.  She soaped up a washcloth and gently began bathing Jennie, kissing her softly in each spot as she washed her.  It was so tender and loving that Jennie's thoughts were lost in her feelings for Jisoo throughout the bath.  Jisoo was careful not to get any water near Jennie's wound but to make sure that she did the best to bathe the rest of her.

"Can we turn you around so I can wash your hair?" Jisoo asked.  She helped Jennie turn so that her back was to Jisoo.  Jisoo gently poured some water over Jennie's hair and started to massage the shampoo into her scalp.  Jennie moaned softly.

"I think I could get used to this," Jennie said, "We might have to do this every now and then even when I'm fully recovered."

Jisoo pulled Jennie's head back a little further so that she could reach their lips together.  They kissed for a couple of moments then Jisoo went back to washing her hair.  When they were finished Jisoo helped Jennie dry herself with a large soft bath towel.  Once she was dry they moved back into the bedroom and Jisoo helped Jennie into some pajamas before dressing herself as well.  She noticed Jennie trying not to wince as she positioned herself back in bed.

"How are you feeling, babe?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm feeling like I probably need some more pain pills," Jennie said, "It's not too bad yet but it's getting there."

"Well, you are actually a bit past the next scheduled dose, so you are doing really great," Jisoo said, "let me go get you some water."

Jisoo returned shortly with the pills and the water.  Jennie took the medicine but continued to shift around uncomfortably.

"What do you need, Jennie?" Jisoo asked.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this, but the hospital bed was actually pretty comfortable and I can't find a good position now," Jennie said.

"Well, do you want your leg higher or your back and head higher, or what?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm not sure, maybe let's start with a pillow under my leg," Jennie said.

"Let me grab the stuff from the den," Jisoo answered.  Lisa and Chaeyoung had picked up a number of different pillows and pads from the medical supply store that were on their list of errands.  Jisoo came back with the bags and she and Jennie spent the next few minutes trying different set ups until they found a position that was comfortable for Jennie.

"That feels much better," Jennie said as she settled back into a reclined position with her leg raised slightly.

"Do you want to try to get some sleep?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm actually kind of wide awake," Jennie said, "I think I'm off schedule from all the napping I've been doing and the medication I've been taking.  I don't want to make you stay up though if you are tired."