"Also, Jiyong wanted to come by to see you," Taeyang said.

"That would be great," Jennie said, "I'd love to see him."

"Well, that's all I really have business wise to talk about," Taeyang said.

"Taeyang, what happened with the investigation?" Jennie asked, "Is there anything else we know?"

"Pretty much everything we know has been made public," Taeyang said, "I don't know how much news you've been watching. It was definitely a lone shooter. Seems like the guy had some sort of paranoia. His family found a note saying that he believed that he was being followed by the FBI and that we were trying to ruin him. He said he was going to take it to us first."

"Were we investigating the guy?" Jennie asked.

"Nope, we never even heard of him," Taeyang said.

"What about his family? I mean they didn't know he was nuts?" Jennie asked.

As soon as the words were out of her mouth Jennie realized her mistake. Chaeyoung turned and was walking out of the room. Jisoo called out to Chaeyoung and immediately followed her. Lisa turned toward the door as well.

"Lisa, please," Jennie said quickly, and Lisa hesitated and turned around, "tell her I'm sorry. Ask her to come back so I can tell her. I just didn't think."

"I know, Jennie," Lisa said fuming, "you didn't."

Lisa turned and walked out of the door.

"Well, fuck," Jennie said to no one in particular.

"Jennie," Minzy said, "This is not exactly a normal situation for anyone. I know you didn't mean to hurt Chaeyoung and I'm sure she knows that as well, but you are going to need to let her know that if she comes back."

"I know, Mom," Jennie said, "I feel awful. I honestly just didn't think, and she has been so completely wonderful through this whole thing, to me and to Lisa. God, I wish I could get out of this stupid bed."

"The girls will bring her back," Daesung said.

"Jennie, we both know people who worked on Alice Park's case," Taeyang said, "That was a tough one. There were victims everywhere. It took a while for me to understand that Park Chaeyoung was one of the victims. The fact that her company is helping FBI agents is astounding after what we put her through. She's obviously a good person. So are you. Just talk to her. It'll be ok."

Lisa caught up to Jisoo and Chaeyoung in a small area near the elevators. Jisoo had her hand on Chaeyoung's shoulder and was clearly comforting her.

"Chaeyoung, I can't believe Jennie said that," Lisa said angrily, "Honestly, she can be so dense sometimes."

"I'm sure she didn't mean it, Lisa," Jisoo said defensively.

"Hey, I don't need you two fighting about it," Chaeyoung said, "Lisa, I'm fine. I just needed to get some air."

"Well, she wants to apologize," Lisa said, "she asked me to come get you."

"Ok, I'm going to go downstairs and get a coffee, by myself," Chaeyoung said. "I just need a moment. I promise both of you that I'm okay. Please just give me a few minutes and I'll meet you back in Jennie's room."

"You sure?" Lisa asked.

Chaeyoung pulled Lisa in and gave her a quick kiss to let her know that she wasn't upset with her.

"I'm sure, Lisa," Chaeyoung said.

"Okay, then," Lisa answered and she and Jisoo headed back to the room.