Chapter 18 《 Finally 》

(WARNING!!! A MATURE SCENE WILL BE HAPPENING IN THIS CHAPTER)

| Y/n pov |

Should I carry her or should I wake her up?

After debating with myself for almost 2 minutes, I decided to just wake her up so I got to her part of the car and opened the door carefully"Eunbi... Eunbi eunnie? wake up... Were home already" I said lightly tapping her shoulders. She slowly opened her eyes and yawned "hmm..." she slowly got up and I helped her"be careful eunnie" I said while guiding her, after she stood up properly i got back to the driver's seat, turned off the car's engine and locked the doors. 

"y/n... I'm sorry for shouting at you earlier, I couldn't control my temper" I turned back to her and smiled "It's okay Eunnie, I know it's just to avoid the controversy of dating scandals" I turned my back to her and started to walk away but suddenly she grabbed my wrist and pinned be down to the car side she looked around to see if anyone was looking at our direction and found no one. "E-eunnie... W-what are you d-doing?" I said trying to get out her her embrace but she's too strong.

Why are you even trying to escape this y/n?! Cherish this moment! this only happens one in a million- WAIT WHAT THE F-

She looked deeply in my eyes still pinning my hands above my head "I can't resist you anymore... I fucking love you Y/n! can't you understand that?! I want you to be mine but... I know I have no chance to you! So please, Stop hurting my heart already!" She said which made me shocked. She let go of my arms but still kept the close distance "Stop playing with my feelings y/n" I was trying to process everything she have said

OH MY GOD... SHE LOVE ME?! SO IT'S MUTUAL ALL ALONG?! FINALLY! MY QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

She stepped back and sighed "I'm sorry for my feelings... I can't hide it anymore. I'm sorry for liking you Bae y/n... but I want to tell you something. I love you and I fell for you not just because you're beautiful but I fell because of your heart warming personality, I'm sorry for ruining our friendship. Let's just wish I'll move on already" What she said made me have mixed emotions.

She turned away from me and started walking away slowly leaving me there dumbfounded

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING THIS TIME?! GO GET YOUR GIRL! 

I shook my head and got back to reality. I saw her going to her car so I ran going to her direction "Eunbi Eunnie!" I shouted as she was about to get in "Eunnie please don't leave me" I got to her panting "I know y/n, I know you want to say sorry and all... but this really hurts! I-... I can't... I'm really sor-" I cut her off by kissing her. I can feel that she got shocked but later on kissed back.

We both pulled away, forehead touching each other"Eunnie... I love you too, don't leave please" She wrapped her arms around my waist and said "Y/n... are you being true to me?" I pulled away and said "Then does this will prove to you?" She looked at me confused. I held her shoulders and started kissing her roughly.I then kissed her jawline going to her neck"Hm~ y/n" She moaned as I caressed her inner thigh. 

We both pulled away while she's panting a little "Y/n... I-... I can't explain how happy I am" she said "I feel the same way Eunnie... Y'know, you don't have to explain it... at least we both know were happily in love with each other" she smiled at me and stroke my hair "so... wanna sleep already? let's invite Your 2 elder sister tomorrow okay? we have to tell them about this" I held her hand interlocking it "and don't forget about our child" she looked at me confusedly.

"I mean Somi" her mouth formed an 'O' and nodded signaling that she finally understood what I said "let's go?" She held me by my waist and we walked to the big 2 storey house. "Eunnie, your house is really big tho..." I said while looking at the modern designs surrounding the big structure "Well... at least i'm prepared for our kids right?" she said while opening the gate. 

WHAT OUR KIDS?! EH?! I STILL CANT BELIEVE I'M DATING MY IDOL 

She turned to me and kissed my cheeks "You're blushing too much" she said in a teasing way "Be used to it, I will now always do that to you" I entered the house "I have some extra clothes, follow me" I followed her and she lead us to a big room "You Owned the Masters bed room?! This is so huge! its like 5 times bigger the size of our master bedroom" I said in shock because it was so big "Well yeah because I'm the master right?" she said while smirking and handing me the Carrot printed pajamas while she have the Bunny printed one.

"Why am I wearing the one printed with food?" I asked while pouting "Because bunny eats carrots" she suddenly leaned closely to my ears "And I want to eat you" she said seductively, I slapped her arm playfully "YAH! YOU'RE SUCH A PERV" we both laughed and started to change our clothes, wash up and finally get ready for bed.

We both lied down but my back is facing her but then she lightly poked my shoulder "Jagiya~ I want to see your face" she said in her sleepy voice. I turned around to see her smiling which made my heart melt, she wrapped her arms around my waist while I put mine over her shoulder "Good night Jagi" I said slowly closing my eyes, but before I drift off to dream land I felt that she kissed my forehead and replied "Good night and sleep well"

[a/n] To all InSomnias here! please vote for your ship for my upcoming story (you can vote as many times as you want... and yes you can vote more than 2 ships)

Jiu - Sua

Jiu - Siyeon

Jiu - Handong

Jiu - Yoohyeon

Jiu - Dami

Jiu - Gahyeon

--------------------------------

Sua - Siyeon

Sua - Yoohyeon 

Sua - Handong 

Sua - Dami

Sua - Gahyeon

--------------------------------

Siyeon - Yoohyeon

Siyeon - Handong

Siyeon - Dami

Siyeon - Gahyeon

--------------------------------

Yoohyeon - Handong

Yoohyeon - Dami

Yoohyeon - Gahyeon

--------------------------------

Handong - Yoohyeon

Handong - Dami

Handong - Gahyeon

--------------------------------

Dami - Gahyeon