Beck's Secret Is Out

Disclaimer:: Dan owns Victorious and Victorious characters

Jade's POV

At the beach, while the boys were getting their surfboards the girls and I were tanning. Isabella was happily playing in the sand. I yawned. I admit, I was kinda tired. The burgers just sucked the energy out of me.

"I can't wait to see how the boys are going to surf" laughed Trina, "I can imagian them wiping out".

"Yeah" I laughed, "but Beck will look amazing on  the surfboard".

"Funny!" giggles Cat.

When I noticed the boys aren't in the water yet, nor have their surfboards I stand up.

"What's wrong?" asked Tori.

"I'm just going to go check on the boys" I explained, "can you watch Isabella?".

"Yeah sure" Tori shrugged, "go right ahead".

I walked over to where the boys were. They were cleaning the boards. Then I saw them in deep conversation. I decide to hide behind the corner and listen in. Okay, I know it's rude, but I'm his wife. I can do whatever I want!

"Beck...you actually did that?" gasped Robbie.

"Yeah" frowns Beck.

"I can't believe you married Jade for publicity...." Andre trailed off.

"I actually thought you loved her" Nathaniel says shocked.

"I do" he says quickly, "just not marriage love".

That broke my heart there and then. Nothing else he can say, would make me happy. I walked back to the girls, explaining 'I didn't feel well'. I took Isabella and left. I let her play in the playpen and as I sobbed. About a half hour later, I hear the door open and close. I quickly clean myself off and hide under my covers, not wanting to be seen. Then I heard footsteps. Up the stairs. And into the room. Soon I heard a voice.

"Hi cutie pie" he says squeaky voice. He must be talking to Isabella, "where is mommy?".

I can tell Isabella nothing because she's only ten months. All she does is make a little sound with her mouth. Suddenly, I feel the covers getting ripped off of me.

"Hey babe" he says, "how are you feeling? The girls told me you didn't feel well".

"Go away!" my voice cracks, as my face is down on the pillow.

"Jade, what's wrong?" he says concerned.

"I said go away!" I scream now looking at him with my red puffy eyes.

Isabella breaks out crying, now me realizing he's holding her. I frown and take her from him, trying to make her calm down.

"Have you been crying?" he asks, "why were you crying?".

"Do you know what GO AWAY means?" I say angry.'

"What did I do?" he pouts, "your my wife, you can tell me anything".

"You didn't want me to be your wife!" my voice cracks again as I put Isabella back in the playpen, "all you wanted was money!".

He looks shocked, that I know. He doesn't say a word for a while. Then he reaches for my hand. I yank it away before he can grab it, though.

"No.." I shake my head.

"Jade.." he can't speak. He can't say a word. Only two words come out of his mouth. "I'm sorry".

"Sorry doesn't cut it" I get up and start walking away. It's we've only been here two hours and it's already a disaster.

"Jade!" he grabs my arm, "where are you going?".

"As far away from you as I can get!" I shout, slamming the door behind me.

2 Hours Later

I have no idea where Beck is now, and I'm now back in my room with Isabella. Then I make a decision. I'm going home. I don't want to stay here anymore. I can't stay here anymore. I pack up Isabella's and my things. Then I grab Isabella and silently walk out of the room. When I hear talking downstairs in the boys room. I peek in, seeing Tori and Beck in there. I decide to listen in.

"How stupid!" Tori says angry, "you married her for money!".

"I know" he pouted, "I regret it. I want to be with her, married, for real now. I got nothing, but great things out of it. Isabella and I got Jade for the rest of my life".

"Well" she sighs putting a hand on his shoulder, "what are you going to do?".

"I don't know" he sighs. Then they look at eachother. And they do the unthinkable. They lean in a kiss. My heart breaks into a million pieces again.

"Jade?" I hear Cat's voice say, "what are you doing with your suitcase and Isabella?".

That pulls away Tori and Beck. They look at me eyes widen. They stand up, quickly trying to explain. But not even saying a sentence. They stumble on words and stutter. I close my eyes tightly, before running as fast I can (and carefully because Isabella is in my hands). I don't see any car waiting for me. Darn, I didn't think this through! I see a taxi cab coming down the road and wave my free hand, to catch it's attention. When it stops, I get inside, locking the door just in time. I place Isabella on my lap and buckle up.

They bang on the window. "Jade! Open up!" they say. I hold back tears and ignore them.

"Where to?" asks the taxi driver, ignoring the banging on the window.

"Airport" I say.

Apparently they hear me. "No! No! No! Jade!" Beck says banging on the window louder, "open up! OPEN UP!".

The taxi driver starts driving, and I look behind me. Cat is crying, Robbie is comforting her, Andre Nathaniel and Trina are looking angry and Tori and Beck, Tori has tears in her eyes and Beck is sitting down, head burried in his hands. I look back straight ahead. I take a deep breath as he drives me to the airport.