Leaving the two alone, Singto walked to the kitchen. Isla hugged her son to her chest and kissed his hair. "You promised me never to leave without your medicine, Krist." The latter mumbled: "I'm sorry.." Isla rubbed his nape in comfort and at the same time feeling no mark there and she said: "It's fine. We need to go home." The omega hugged her tighter and shook his head, mumbling against his mother's shirt: "Don't wanna leave P'Sing.. He smells too good.." Isla cradled his cheeks with her hands and raised his chin up: "Are you ready to mate with him, Krist? Do you want to be mated with him?" Krist averted his eyes, his cheeks going red as if it was now that he was considering the possibility that they might mate here, right now. He looked at his mother who was seeing the panic in his eyes, the sudden turmoil going on in him. The start of the heat was urging him to stay and to say yes. His mind was not clear enough to choose. Would Singto agree to mate with him? Mating was something permanent. Forever. He closed his eyes, the stress tiring him out.

Wincing as the sweet, growing stronger by minute, scent of Krist came to him, Singto handed the glass of water to Isla who gave the tablet to her son and then the glass. He stared at the pill in his hand and hesitated for a bit. He raised his eyes and looked at his boyfriend. Singto smiled at him and winked at him. Smiling back, his face so red, Krist washed the medicine down with the water. Seeing that exchange, Isla moved away to the bathroom as an excuse to wash her face. Singto sat on the floor and rested his head on Krist's lap. Krist laid his head on top of his alpha's head and he sighed, Singto's scent tingling his senses. He was trembling. Singto drew circles on his thigh, trying to calm him down and he said: "There will be more heats and there will be one day that you will start to give them to me, right?" Krist shivered even more as Singto's fingers travelled near the vee of his jeans. He raised his head and kissed Singto's cheek. The alpha looked up and saw the guilt and the glaze in Krist's eyes. The glaze was due to the start of the heat, the alpha too was getting too affected with it. Krist licked his lips and murmured: "I... I.. P'Sing.." Grabbing his omega's nape and pulling his face to his, he kissed him. Krist wrapped his arms around Singto's neck with a helpless groan and deepened the kiss. 

Breaking the kiss and breathing hard, Singto leaned his forehead against Krist's and whispered breathlessly: "I just can't resist you babe... If this passionate response is you being uncertain.. then I'll wait for when you are finally more than willing to take that major step, Krist. I can already feel how more passionate you are going to be.." He stroked Krist's cheek one last time and stood up. He adjusted his jacket back on Krist's shoulders: "Bring it with you when you go home." Krist nodded as he wrapped the jacket more securely around him, Singto's scent surrounding him. He smiled tenderly at his alpha who patted his head. Isla finally came back and Krist stood up too, joining his mother. When they finally left, Singto sank back on the sofa and buried his face into the cushion Krist laid his head to sleep, breathing hard. He missed him already. Sighing heavily, he picked his phone and smiled at his wallpaper, with Krist grinning at him. Mika was right. He was so smitten. Scrolling down his photos, he smiled some more. 

He soon lost his smile when his phone started to ring in his hand. He sighed and picked up the call. His mother said quietly: "What have you done?" Singto clenched his phone and replied: "What I felt right." Remembering the fear in Isla's eyes earlier, he relaxed against the sofa and continued to say casually: "Krist is going to have his heat. And I am going to mate with him." Mia exclaimed: "Don't you dare!!" Singto laughed and said: "I have always dared, mother. You did not stop me then. You cannot stop me now." Mia closed her eyes and re-opened them as she said to her son: "You just want to repeat history, Sing. But nothing will prevail. You will just be heartbroken." Singto crossed his legs as he replied: "You mean like you? Who was it, mother? Definitely Krist's family though.. Krist's uncle? Krist's father? Who?" The idea that it could be Krist's mother never crossed his mind.