"At these prices most of my clients insist on a tasting before hand of the menu," Lisa said, "Do you guys want to do that?"

"I don't need to taste it to know it's going to be great but I think it would be fun. I'll bring Chaeyoung along," Jisoo said.

"Should we schedule it for a Monday when she is not so busy?" Lisa asked.

"She's always busy," Jisoo said, looking at Lisa with a confused expression, "but I'm sure she could make a Monday work."

Lisa looked down and smiled knowing she had just caught Chaeyoung in a little white lie used to spend time with her. The kitchen door swung open and Jisoo looked up to see BamBam waving at her.

"Jisoo!" BamBam said excitedly, "I just noticed it was you through the window. It's good to see you again."

Jisoo stood and gave BamBam a hug.

"I was hoping I would see you today," Jisoo said, "I owe you an eternal debt of gratitude for being the best wingman ever."

"I heard you and Jennie have been dating," BamBam said, "that's really cool."

"Yeah, Lisa tried to play the scary sister role when I got here today," Jisoo said, grinning wickedly at Lisa.

"Well, she's about as scary as a three legged puppy," BamBam said and he and Jisoo broke into laughter.

"Hey, I could be scary if I wanted to," Lisa said, looking seriously at Jisoo, "Don't make it happen."

Jisoo smiled, "That actually was a little intimidating. Lisa, for what it's worth, I really like Jennie. She's great and, well, I just really like her."

Lisa grinned back at Jisoo, "She likes you too, Jisoo. I wish the best for you guys."

"I've got to get back to work, Jisoo," Lisa said, "Just get my number from Jennie and let me know if Monday works for you and Chaeyoung to come to the tasting. Bam, you'll need to be here to do the dessert stuff as well."

They all said their goodbyes and Jisoo walked back to YG. She texted Chaeyoung that she was on her way up and went to see her in her office.

"I set up a tasting for the employee dinner this coming Monday afternoon," Jisoo said.

"Did you check with Joy?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Why would I?" Jisoo said, "word on the street is that you are not actually busy on Mondays, which are also conveniently the same day that Lalisa Manoban is off work."

Chaeyoung blushed and shook her head, "I might have just said that in passing, it's no big deal."

"Well, I totally just blew your cover," Jisoo said, "I was confused when Lisa said you weren't busy on Mondays and I answered that you were always busy then I saw her grin and blush and I figured it out. Sorry."

"Ok, Jisoo, you are officially the worst wingman ever," Chaeyoung said.

"In this case you are correct," Jisoo said, "but I didn't know you told her that."

Chaeyoung just shook her head and laughed.

"I mean it doesn't matter," Jisoo said, clearly teasing, "Since you don't like her that way anyhow. I mean you always bring people to your favorite Italian restaurant and to the park. And you regularly pick out antique books of interest for your friends and share tea and stroll through the city on work days. No big deal."

"You are insufferable," Chaeyoung said. "Go get the tasting thing on my schedule with Joy please. I actually do have work to do right now."

"Whatever you say boss," Jisoo said, saluting sarcastically and heading out of Chaeyoung's office.