At the Evil Queen's lake-top castle, Freya, Killian and Mr Smee were led to a room where Regina awaited them impatiently.
She paced the width of the grand hall until the huge double doors opened, revealing her three guests.
"I believe I asked for a Witch, not this." She spat, waving her arm towards the three.
Freya took a moment to glance to her left at Hook and Smee, raising an eyebrow as she did so. She knew this Queen would be a challenge, so planned to use her former title from many years before to get closer to this Majesty's level.
"I am the Witch, your Majesty. These men are here for my protection on our journey to and from your Castle." Freya curtseyed deeply, bowing her head. "My name is Lady Freya Klay of Portland."
"Portland? Never heard of it. But welcome, Lady Freya. Your accompaniment can be here, but they must wait outside whilst we are discussing the reason I have called you here." Regina's expression was cold and assertive.
"Of course, my Queen." Freya bowed her head again before walking back over to her love and his first mate. "I'll be fine."
Killian smiled softly, taking Freya's hand to give it a gentle squeeze and a forehead kiss before leaving with Smee.

"Hold on, you want me to do what?" Freya couldn't believe what she was hearing.
"I want you to kill Snow White for me. Or at least find a way to bring her here so that I can have the satisfaction of watching the life drain from her eyes as I crush her heart." Regina sat in her throne, elbow perched on the arm.
"May I ask what Snow White has done to earn such a punishment?" Freya frowned, casting a spell in her mind which caused a tiny ball of fire to dance on her fingers nonchalantly.
"If you must know, she betrayed me and that cost me someone very dear to me." Regina sighed.
"Very well. I'll start at first light." Freya nodded, bowing her head slightly.
"I'll have rooms prepared for you and your friends." The Queen gave a small smile, a glint of hope in her eyes.
"Thank you, your Majesty." Freya matched the Queen's expression.
Regina clicked her fingers, her magic causing the double doors to burst open, revealing two guards, Killian and Smee. "Am I correct in thinking that two rooms need preparing?"
"Yes." The Heretic nodded.
"Then guards; send for the maids to prepare the two finest bedrooms in the east wing." The guards nodded and scurried away. "I will lead you to your rooms."
Freya smiled and nodded, watching as the Queen rose from her throne and strutted past her. One by one, Freya, Killian and Smee followed suit.

The rooms were incredible. The ceilings, like the rest of the castle, were raised at least twenty feet; the room itself was greyish silver with dark floors and Freya quickly noticed that even with various pieces of furniture littering the area, the rooms looked very empty and lonely. She felt that the castle accurately represented what the Queen had become, herself.
"Thank you, your Majesty. These rooms are magnificent. We'll be very comfortable tonight." Freya smiled.
"I'm sure they'll be far comfier than the hammocks and Captain's quarters of your ship." Regina smirked.
Killian looked slightly offended.
"Oh, I don't know about that. After all that time, I kind of got used to it - the feeling of the waves rocking us to a gentle sleep. It was peaceful until the crew woke up." Freya chuckled, earning the same reaction from Killian and Smee.
"Very well. The three of you must join me for dinner. I'd be very interested in some of your swash-buckling tales." Regina nodded.
"Thank you very much, you Majesty." Killian bowed his head.
"I'll leave you to clean up. Lady Freya, I believe there are some of my old dresses in the closet over there. Feel free to take your pick and keep whichever you like as part of the payment for your task." Regina gave her a kind smile.
"Thank you, my Queen." The Heretic nodded before the three guests bowed as the Evil Queen made her exit.

Later that evening, Killian walked into the bedroom he was sharing with his Heretic love, only to see something truly stunning.
"Bloody hell, Stowaway. You look... Sublime." The Captain sighed contently, a warm smile on his face as he looked Freya up and down.
She was wearing a stunning deep royal blue princess gown with black gems littering the bottom of the skirt and forming the off-the-shoulder effect on the bust and upper arms, her hair put up in a complex braided bun style, which made Killian wonder how she'd managed to do that by herself.
He wondered over to her, taking her waist to pull her into him.
"Oh Captain, whatever could you want with a woman such as I?" Freya smirked, their faces just inches apart.
"Everything, m'lady." He whispered, leaning in to plant a gentle kiss on her lips.
"Then you shall have it." She replied softly.

The three made their way to the grand hall and waited for the Queen to arrive, seeing a very large and very long dining table had been placed in the centre of the room, pre-littered with various fruits, bread, cheeses and meats.
"Lady Freya, you look positively divine." Regina's voice sounded from behind the three.
"Thank you very much, your Majesty." Freya smiled genuinely as an old man the three had never met before walked in behind the Queen.
"Esteemed guests, might I introduce you to my father, Henry." Regina beckoned to the man, who gave a slightly nervous smile.
"It's a pleasure, sir." Freya curtseyed, whilst her company bowed.
"Welcome guests. Please be seated." Henry smiled, motioning to the massive dining table.
Regina sat at the head of the table on the furthest end of the room from the doors, Henry opposite her, Freya to her immediate right with Killian next to her and Mr Smee opposite Killian.

A mere two minutes into the meal, Freya looked over to see Killian struggling with a slice of beef.
Holding the knife in his right hand, he pierced the succulent portion with his hook, and began to hack into it with the sharpened cutlery.
She'd seen him eating many times before, but his food was typically bitesize. She couldn't help but let out a small giggle.
"Hush, love." He mumbled under his breath, not making eye contact as Freya mocked him with her eyes.
"Is anything the matter?" Regina looked up from her food.
"No, your Majesty. Nothing at all." Killian forced a smile.
"Would you like some help?" Freya whispered, leaning into her love, poorly attempting to keep a straight face.
Killian side glared at her.
"No, I'm fine." He frowned, feeling awfully patronised – something very few people managed to achieve with him.

After the meal, everyone said their goodnights and retired to their bedrooms.
"You're lucky no one else heard you making a mockery of me." Killian growled into Freya's ear as he pulled her into him, causing an electric tingle run straight through her spine.
"What would you have done, Killi?" She hummed, playing with a small section of hair on the nape of his neck.
"I'm sure you'll find out anyway." He winked, guiding her towards the bed.
Freya giggled deeply as she fell back, Killian following suit.
Instantly, their lips found each other, both of them knowing that the night had only just begun.