"Um, what are you talking about," I questioned, acting as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Did someone try to choke you-" His eyes are intense on my own, and I look away.

"It doesn't matter, I handled it and I'm alive," I pulled away from him.

"Yes, it does!" He shouted, and I started to walk away, rolling my eyes.

He pulls me back to him and runs his fingers over the red mark, I flinch as he does. He immediately pulls his fingers away and looks at me with a twinge of guilt.

"Sorry,"

"It's fine," I pulled away, "thanks for caring, I think,"

Did I just say that? I guess I did...

"Seriously, what happened? Just tell me-"

"Eric," I snapped, "it doesn't matter! Forget about it!"

And with that, I walked away, and thankfully he didn't follow.

"Why do I have to do this so much? What's the point?" I groaned as Alex ushered me into the simulation room.

"It's just something we have to do," he plunged the needle into my neck and I hissed in pain, narrowing my eyes at him.

He's learned to not count me down, and to already have the needle ready, and to talk me through it. If he doesn't I basically end up almost in tears. Just someone getting the needle ready makes me want to cry, it's weird I know. It's also really baby-like but I hate needles.

"Jerk," I whispered before my vision become blurry and I'm thrown into the sim.

I'm in a room, it's illuminated by many bright lights, and the walls are all a sparkling white as well. It almost looks like Erudite headquarters, with their very modern-like rooms. I try to stand up but am held back by a pair of restraints that I haven't noticed until now.

A woman enters the room, her dark red hair straightened neatly, and her blue dress clinging to her body perfectly.

"Who are you?" I asked, and she glanced over at me before turning away.

She takes a needle, and my eyes widen. She prepares as slowly as she possibly can. She reaches leisurely into the cotton bowl, taking the piece into her hands delicately, before pulling it out, carefully placing it back down on the counter.

She takes some more stuff, slowly might I add once again. Tears are at the brim of my eyes, and I begin to wonder what she might be taking from me, or what she might be putting into me.

"Just... Running some tests," she said easily, and my blood ran cold.

"What kind?" She ignored me.

She slowly walked over to me, and I stared at the needles in her hands.

"Please don't," I mumbled, and she looked into my eyes, her stare was almost as if she wasn't even alive.

She stuck one into me, and I grit my teeth at the forceful gesture, she didn't even feel for the vein.

"Whoops, I don't think I stuck it in the vein," I glared at her, as she took the needle back out, and I blink the tears away from my eyes.

She stuck it again, and again, and again.

"I think I finally got it this time!" She cheered, and I realize I'm still restranied to the table I was on.