96 || so yeah I'm gonna do this context thing

So I'm gonna post my little characters first but I'm not really going into detail with them.

None  for me rambling about the contest

So y'all know how contests work. 

Make art, tag me. I'm not making any special requirements so if you want to just do some sketches that's fun, but I'd like to see some over all color schemes. Also I'd love if you could write a little about them, which I'll explain more about now.

Basically in my book there are four different types of people. Wizards- ex. Wizards. Humans- and m-kind/monsters 

Wizards-

All wizards have some odd eye things. Some pertain to their linage (like the "royal" family have gold iris)  willow has all white eyes because she oversees a section of the scientific community.  Jonny has orange and blue because his parents use two different types of core magic.

The ex. Wizards NEED some sort of charm to channel their magic, if not they become very weak and sick. Jonny has a key necklace while crow has a little orb necklace. It doesn't have to be a necklace just a charm.

Monsters- 

They were originally humans that were taken by wizards to do experiments on. Gwen is somewhat of a exception because Jonny saved her with magic.

The outcome of there mister attributes depend on their experiments. (So Be creative)

Failed experiments are discarded while successes are kept, though there is a chance they can escape.

And humans. There just humans.

For the contest you just need to make a character with one of these types.

You can make characters in relation to any of my pre made characters, if you want. I haven't decided on any sexuality's so just be creative. Also if they are in relation to someone just make it clear who they are.

If they aren't in relation to anyone they can have any role of society in any of the four types 

That's it. If you have any questions please just ask me. These requirements are really set in stone so you can ask me anything or make stuff up.

Depending on how many people participate I'll probably mention these characters in my book and I have prizes for the first, second and third places.