Brarvey

Brooklyn's PoV

"What film do you want to watch?" Andy asked as he looked at everyone in hope of an answer. "Annabelle" Jack replied with a smirk. "Noooo.
You know I don't like horror films" Andy replied with a worried face. "Don't worry Andy, if you get scared then I'll let you cuddle me" Rye replied and opened his arms.

Eventually, Andy agreed to the film but it wasn't long until he was completely latched onto Rye.

"Brook, what's wrong?" Harvey asked as I kept moving around. "I can't find a comfortable place to sit" I replied and shuffled around again.

"Come here" Harvey spoke and motioned towards hisself. I got up and walked over to him "what?" I asked as soon as I got to him. "Turn around" he told me. I did as he said but raised an eyebrow in confusion. I let out a slight gasp as he pulled me down onto his lap.

"Better?" He asked. "Better" I responded and cuddled into his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Hey guys..." rye whispered. "Yeah?" I responded and lifted my head so I could see him. He was stood up but he was carrying Andy. Andy was asleep with his head resting in the crook of Ryes neck, his legs wrapped around his waist and arms resting around his neck. "I'm gonna take Andy up to bed" "okay, goodnight" I said to him. "Goodnight guys" he responded and walked out of the cinema room.

Harvey's PoV

2 hours have passed and it's been a while since anyone said anything. Brooklyn has fallen asleep on my chest and he looks too adorable for me to move him but I am starting to get a cramp from sitting in the same position for a long time.

I lightly picked up Brooklyn and checked on Mikey and Jack to find that they've fallen asleep whilst resting on each other. I smiled at how cute they looked and walked out of the room.

I pushed the door to Brooklyn's room open with my back and closed it with my foot. I gently put him under the covers of his bed and climbed in behind him. I rested my head on the top of his back and wrapped my arm around his waist.

I smiled to myself as I took in his scent and fell into a light sleep.

Roadtrip Soft One shots (BOYXBOY)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara