Randy

Rye's PoV

Andy comes home from Mexico today so me and the boys decided to prank him. We've put loads of trees in his room and an inflatable Santa in his bed.

"He's gonna hate us" Mikey said with a chuckle. "I think he's gonna get annoyed by the Santa in his bed" Brooklyn said. "Nah, I think he's gonna get annoyed by the trees and find the Santa funny" I replied.

As I said those words the front door opened and we heard a faint "guys?". "ANDY" I shouted excitedly and ran downstairs to greet him. As soon as I saw him, I gave him a massive hug. "I missed you" I spoke softly. "I missed you too Rye" he replied and smiled at me.

"Okay, you two can have your cute moments later but hello? We're here too Andy" Jack jokingly said. Andy then gave him a hug and said "I know, I could never forget about you Jack".

After he'd greeted all the boys, Andy asked me to help him take his stuff up to his room. As soon as he mentioned his room I remembered that we pranked him. I smirked to myself as we carried his stuff upstairs. "What are you smirking about?" He asked me with one eyebrow raised. "Nothing" I said and tried not to laugh. Andy squinted his eyes in suspicion but still continued to walk to his room.

As soon as he opened the door and saw the trees he sighed and said "I should've known this was going to happen". I laughed at him as he tried to make his way through the trees. He started laughing as soon as he saw the Santa and said "okay, that makes it a bit better".

The rest of the boys then entered the room and laughed. "How am I going to sleep in here?" Andy asked. "Figure it out" Mikey jokingly said before him and the rest of the boys left the room. "You're not even gonna help me tidy it?!" Andy shouted after them. "Nope" Brooklyn shouted back. Andy let out a sigh, sat on the very end of his bed and dropped his stuff on the floor.

"You can sleep in my room if you want" I said. "Really?" Andy asked and looked up at me with happiness. "Of course" I said and smiled at him. He got up and hugged me "thanks Rye, even though I'm slightly mad at you right now, I appreciate you". I chuckled at him and ruffled my hand in his hair. "I'm sorry Fovvs". I said to him. "It's okay, I forgive you. The other boys not so much" he said as we both started laughing.

"Okay, lets go to my room" I spoke as I held Andys hand and dragged him to my room.

"Are you sure you can get up those" I joked as Andy went to climb up the stairs to my bed. "That is not funny" Andy said but couldn't help holding in a chuckle.

"Wanna watch a film?" I asked him when we were both lying down. "Yeah sure" he replied. I grabbed my laptop and put Netflix on. "Pick a film" I told him as he scrolled through and found one that he wanted to watch.

When the film was over, I looked over to Andy and saw that he was fast asleep. I smiled at how cute he looked and put my laptop to one side. I scooted over towards Andy and put my arms around him. In his sleep he cuddled into my chest and smiled. I put one hand on the back of his head and lightly rubbed it as I drifted off to sleep with the boy that I love in my arms.