Chapter 17

Please Read!!
Guys have wrote a chapter 17 for this novel but somehow it has disappear (am about to go freaking insane😷😣) I couldn't write over back the entire chapter because am so tired right now so have turn chapter 18 into chapter 17, where I wrote a brief summary of what took place in the chapter that disappeared so it is understandable but you guys might think the story is going too fast but it's base on what happened.

I didn't get any sleep last night I was up all night taking care of Sara's new born since she as pass away.

Jacob came to visit me last night after Alexander left to make preparations for the baby.
Sigh I still can't get the fact that Sara is gone. The only friend have ever had.

Yesterday I agree to Adopt the baby although I so am scared of going into motherhood but thanks to Alexander who have promise to support me he also approve of being the baby's dad.

We have decide on a name for the baby, her name is Sara Jennifer Kings.

I had to give the baby her mother's first name.

The doctor discharged the baby in the evening and gave us a schedule on the dates I should bring the baby for check up.

Everyone was looking tired as hell both Alexander and Jacob and not to mention me I felt like a walking zombie.

Alexander carry the baby as we went to the parking lot.

"Ria McQueen" someone called out from behind as we enter the parking lot.

I turn around a elder man stood beside a black sleek car he was dress in a black suit and sunglasses, he walk towards me.

"Who are you?" I asked confused, have never seen this man before.

"Am Dr David Thomas, Sara Maxwell's  lawyer" he said sticking out his hands as we did a handshake. 

"How may I help you?" I asked want to get over it and go home. Am feeling really exhausted.

We did a handshake "We have business to discuss pertaining Miss Maxwell's will" he stated.

Alexander appears beside me "Is everything okay?" he asked.

I nodded sending him a small smile.

I sigh "Am on my way somewhere very important " I lied "You can give me your number and we can make plans to meet again" I suggested.

He nodded "Sure" he agreed and I let out a sigh of relief.

He took out his business card "Here this is my number and address" he said.

I took the card and gave him a small smile "I will get back to you soon"

_________

Sara lay in the backseat in her baby carrier strapped down and Jacob sat beside her speaking to her in a childish tone.

I hop in the front seat and sigh I need some sleep.

I glance at Alexander he looks tired as hell and I felt guilty.

"Am so sorry I cause you all these stress" I apologized tiredly.

He sigh "Am good just need a long sleep" he stated.

I sigh.

________________

"Welcome to Baby Sara's room" Alexander said opening the door I tired to unlocked a few days ago.

I gasp.

"Oh my god!" I walk into the room looking around at the beauty "When.. how.. Alex" I didn't even know what to say.