Oumeno

Artwork: JINGLE_etc

I'll admit I really didn't care for this ship at all, I just thought it was cute and nothing else however I wouldn't expect this ship to be something I came to hate I didn't see too much love for this ship however I still feel as if I need to explain to the delusional people out there,Any enough rambling let's get into it.

First of all let's look at the reasons why fans. I'll be taking this information from OuMeno on their amino page.
Any let's go! This is what they say.

"Let's start off with the most obvious reason why this ship came to life. No, not chapter 3, that's for later. I'm taking about the wonderful yet heartbreaking trial of chapter 5. Everyone who has gotten to that point knows that Ouma said that he likes Himiko. One can argue that it was Kaito who said that, and though that is true, it's also true that Ouma had written up hundreds of different scenarios. After that was said, it obviously caught Himiko off guard. Because he had written up that specific scenario shows that he probably does have some type of feeling towards her."

Okay first of all! Ouma was teasing himiko actually. Himiko actually stated before ouma said that he like her she said she hated ouma. Likely ouma was messing around and quite frankly trying to get her mad, that line didn't really have to do with anything about their character development at all anyway so I always wanted to question why oumeno fans focused on that line. Any this is also what she said.

"Next up is chapter three. Ouma knew that Himiko was lying about her feelings at the end of the trial, telling her that she shouldn't lie to herself. That alone makes her open up completely, moving to tears to mourn for her dead friends. He played such an important role in her character development, another reason as to why she's important to him. Also, when she passed out, the way Ouma said 'she's all tuckered out' was freaking adorable and make me go 'aawwee'.
Side note: Himiko mentions wanting to strip him butt naked, not once, but twice. TWICE."

Okay okay okay! I'll admit ouma did in fact tell himiko to open up however Tenko had beaten ouma to this and actually Tenko played a more important role himiko's life. Ouma actually only cares for himiko and in my analysis ouma didn't want himiko to end up like him. It was revealed ouma lied to himself in chapter five, ouma didn't want himiko to do that because he truly cares. AT LAST! He only cares. Also that's just himiko being weird i mean hell she literally says she has magic despite she doesn't.

"I'd also like to talk about appearance and personality. Personality wise, they're complete opposites. Ouma is a loud, in your face, hyperactive guy. Himiko is a quiet, lazy girl. I can say the obvious, opposites attract, phrase a bunch, but they can also learn from each other. Ouma can learn about relaxing for a little bit, and Himiko can learn how to get out more. I mean, Ouma already got her out of her shell emotions wise, he could definitely do more."

Okay first of all! Himiko isn't lazy anymore and besides not all opposites attract especially the opposite of ouma and himiko. and THAT WAS FLIPPING TENKO AND ANGIE THAT GOT HIMIKO'S EMOTIONS OUT ARE FUCKING DISCARDED THEM?! um... also i think ouma and saihara were more of the "opposite" kind of thing, like look at their design and stuff... try and find as many differences as you can because there is a lot.
And if himiko and ouma wanted to learn about each other they would've done it in the killing game.

"Appearance wise.....guys, I'm so happy that Ouma at least met two people who were shorter than him. I'm not talking about Ryoma though. I know darn well how happy it made Ouma see that there was a girl shorter than him and it makes me happy for Himiko to meet someone who's not a complete giant. Also, there's something so nice about red and purple together, it's so soothing. And they have capes! Capes!"

NO ONE CARES ABOUT HOW TALL THEY ALL THAT BASICALLY MEANS U CANT SHIP KOMAHINA BECAUSE HINATA IS PROBABLY SHORTER THAN KOMAEDA BOY. And red and purple are clashing colors and are quite a terrible color scheme if you think this
Um no offense but you got TERRIBLE taste.

also NO ONE CARES IF THEY HAVE CAPES THATS LIKE SAYING SHIP IBUKI AND MAKI BECAUSE THEY HAVE SCHOOL GIRL OUTFITS.

At the end of the Amino they say "DON'T GET BUTT HURT! IT'S A GAME!" But yeah that's exactly like saying
"Don't have an opinion about a game because it's just a game."

So what have learned? I hate oumeno and oumeno fans can't reason for shit.
K bye