#14|hide and seek

"You gotta trim your freaking nails," Atharv groaned at me

I glanced at my nails. They were really long. The black nail paint was peeling off them.

"Firstly, I said I was sorry. Secondly, it was your mistake, you know I hate tickling. And lastly, I won't trim my nails."

"I'm going to find a new best friend for myself,"

"As if you're going to get one," I chortled.

I peeled off the bandage and stuck on his right cheek where I mistakenly happened to scratch with my nails in an attempt of stopping the tickling. Thank fully he had not grown his beard after he had trimmed it for the party.

"You look funny," I laughed pointing my finger at his cheek.

He gave me an annoyed look while I kept laughing at him. My phone rang, I pulled it out and noticing the caller id I immediately pressed the green button.

"Hello Appu,"

"I was just wondering whether you both want just a normal base or a crust base?"

"Crust base for both of us,"

"Urgh no, Dhvani. You end up eating my entire pizza just leaving the crusts for me." Atharv groaned, that unfortunately Appu overheard.

"Appu, he's joking. Don't worry we'll order the pizzas ourselves,"

While I spoke, I could sense Atharv's glare on me.

"Dhvani, keep the call on speaker." Appu demanded.

I turned the call on speaker having no excuse to give - of course I didn't want to hear her taunts the whole next week.

"Atharv, I'm ordering pizzas as I got my first salary today. What sort of pizza would you like to have?" she asked while I rolled my eyes, envying on Atharv.

Though Appu had started to eat pizzas she was still a newbie.

"Ten inches of Italian Chicken," Atharv replied.

"Uh, no make it fourteen inches Appu,"

"Even I want a share from your pizza, you ass." I glared at Atharv.

"Stop being mean to your best friend, Dhvani." Appu scolded.

"Sorry, it just happens can't really help."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"And what pizza do you want?"

"Simple mozzarella fourteen inches. And get me lots and lots of oregano and chilli flakes. I'll kill you if you don't get me extra sachets of the two," I said coldly.

"Okay," she hung up.

Atharv passed a chuckle, "You're screwed up,"

"Fuck you," I groaned extending my middle finger at him.