#13|pros and cons

My diary was in front of me, my pen was just beside the diary, I had many happenings to write about, but still couldn't write anything

My diary was in front of me, my pen was just beside the diary, I had many happenings to write about, but still couldn't write anything. I was anxious.

I was left with more 12 hours. I had to take decision real quick but was not able to. My decision would decide the coming future. I could not take a wrong decision.

I also wondered if I still had a crush on Ryan. I did find his personality cute, but after all what happened couldn't be forgotten so easily. I no more cared about his attention and completely regretted for my choice. My long fifteens years of liking for Ryan had came to an end. And the way I had never thought of.

Reason looked up at me. We both were so attached to each other that if any one of us was sad, we would come to know. I smiled at him and picked him up to snuggle him tightly. Reason loved my snuggles more than the bones.

In the mean of time, Reason had became a teddy bear for me, with whom I would share my inner thoughts. Like teddy bears, he wouldn't speak anything. But the caring eyes spoke a lot. 

"I don't know what to do Reason. Ryan asked me to be his movie partner and if I don't accept it he would expose Armaan's truth to everyone. You know I cannot put Armaan in a problem. He is my really good friend. I don't know how I'm gonna tackle this problem,"

"You can tackle your problems easily if you have an ice cream with you," I heard Ved.

I instantly turned to him hoping that he didn't hear what I said before. Looking at his happy expressions, it didn't seem like he overheard me.

"I got you chocolate ice cream with strawberries."

He placed the bowl on my desk and got seated behind me on the bed.

"Why did you get me the ice cream? We had the desert like just thirty minutes ago."

"It's a token of appreciation, Dhvani. I am really happy by the way you are raising Reason."

Reason instantly cocked his head at Ved when he heard his name. I looked at Reason and smiled at him.

"Thank you,"

I dropped Reason back on the floor and he played with his toys. I plopped beside Ved and we both ate the ice cream.

"So, how was your cruise experience?"

"Amazing, I got so many things to learn from there. And you know, I was asked to plan the menu."

"That's nice,"

"It was hard for me to decide what to include in the menu! I had to think for every passenger and then plan the menu."

"So much of work. How did you even do that?"

"I was obviously not trained for that. So I simply made two columns and wrote pros and cons of each items of the cuisine. It took me like two days, but helped me a lot."