Author's note

Thank you for choosing to read this book
It's actually to showcase the great artistic talents of a person which is something really unique and special.
Very few people get such beautiful and wonderful artistic talents.
Though it is not that people just reach that level just in a day.
It is something which requires time and practice by which we can grow up our talents.
Just like a mango sapling would take few years to grow up into a tree, but it depends upon on how much we give our time with its growth.

But for some , it would be easier by just few practices and a little time to reach a great height
And for some, it would even take years to get to that great height of talents.
But whatever it maybe, It's our choice that would make the differences.
And the rest, other than our effort(even this too), comes from the reward of what we do.

God always helps those who are willing to do things to achieve the perfection.
From Him ,is the force of our conscience and the power that gives us the power of will and heart to do the needful work that is to be done. But the choice is ours, for what we use it, for the good or for the bad.
Whatever we choose , we all will be awarded according to our deeds, just as guide and care given to a mango sapling turns into a beautiful tree which gives delicious mangoes.

Just as a vine sapling which is well taken care of and maintained would bear grapes which would be delicious and best to be proclaimed as a good fruit.

Thank you for using your precious time to read the note.
Thank you so much for choosing to see this book.

May God bless you
Wishing you all the best for your life
I remain

- Author
(Publishing the next chapters as soon as possible 😅, please bear with it😯,Thank you for waiting😊😇).

The portraits from samyportraits