I'm A Fool For You (Peter Criss x Reader)

Start from the beginning

We soon arrived to my flat. I took out my keys from my bag and unlocked the door.

'Want some beer?' I asked when I opened the door.

'Sure. Why not?' He chuckled.

We went inside the house and he sat on the sofa. I went to the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of beer from the fridge.

'Why did ya leave really?' He opened the bottles.

I sat down next to him, facing each other.

'It was nothing.' I grabbed the bottle from him.

'People don't disappear for hours just because they needed fresh air.' He smirked.

'But I do.' I took a sip from my beer.

'You really think you can convince me that you're alright?' He raised a brow.

'I can try.' I shrugged with a playful smile on my face.

'Try harder.' He moved closer to me.

His face was inches away from mine. He was smirking and soon laid back again and took a big gulp from his drink.

And my heart began to pound heavily in my chest. And it stayed like that for the rest of the night.

'You know -' He moved closer to me and placed his head on my right shoulder. 'I really think this album's gonna be bomb.' He pushed my leg with his repeatedly.

'All of your albums has been hits though.' I admitted.

I was too focused on ignoring his closeness but my speedy heart reminded me of it.

'You think so?' He took another sip.

'Sure. You've got a lot of fans thanks to those albums.' I drank the rest of my beer.

'Yeah, but...' He trailed off. 'Never mind.' He moved away suddenly.

We talked for an hour or more and he soon got up from the couch.

'I should get going. Lydia's probably worried.' He juggled with his car key again.

'Sure. See ya tomorrow.' I said a little sad as I hugged him.

'Yeah.' He said and kissed my cheek.

But the kiss was dangerously close to my lips. My legs started to shake a little but I managed to get a hold of myself.

'Goodnight.' He waved and left the house.

As soon as the door closed I dropped to the floor. He almost kissed me. Almost. I'm pretty sure it was unintentional but still it made my heart go wild and also my thoughts as well.

The next day I was more anxious than ever. He was behaving differently the night before so I didn't know what expect today.

'Stephanie!' Ace got up from the floor when he saw me entering the room.

'Ace!' I copied his excitement.

He ran up to me and enveloped me in a tight hug.

'I was worried about you yesterday.' He pouted.

'It happens.' I shrugged.

'Yeah, where were you?' Paul appeared behind Ace.

'Jesus, I just went for a walk. Don't make it into something that it's not.' I rolled my eyes.

'Don't bite our heads off.' Paul raised his voice a little.

'Sorry.' I sighed.

'Sit yo ass down and listen to this.' We heard Gene.