Fooling Around (Ace Frehley x Reader)

Going out every weekend is what I live for. And sometimes life brings people into your life whom you would never meet otherwise.

'You never get tired?' Chris rolled his eyes as I stepped out of the bathroom.

'Nah. You know partying is what I live for.' I giggled. 'But you would understand it if you would go out sometimes.' I shrugged and dropped the towel on the floor.

'You should warn me before you do this type of things.' He turned around and I chuckled.

'I thought you were used to this by now.' I sighed loudly. I walked to my bed and put on a bra, a pantie and the blue dress I bought last week. 'Chris!' I screamed his name.

'Coming!' He screamed back and soon walked into my room. 'The zip, again?' He rolled his eyes.

'Yup.' I wriggled in front of my mirror.

'You have so many issues girl.' He zipped my dress up.

'Thanks Chris.' I turned around and gave him a quick hug.

'Go, be naughty but try not to end up like three weeks ago.' He brushed my hair out of my face.

'I can't promise that.' I threw my hands open.

'Then pretend.' He sighed hugging me again. 'If anything happens, call me.' He said.

'You know I will. I did three weeks ago, didn't I?' I grinned and he frowned.

He doesn't like that I love to go out. Especially when I call him on the following day that I'm at some random dude's house and I need a lift home.

'Don't forget your purse.' He said when I was about to walk out the door.

'Throw it.' I turned around and I caught it just in time because he threw it before I opened my mouth to speak. 'Bye Christian.' I waved goodbye to flatmate and walked out straight into the cab that was waiting for me. 'Oh, hi George.' I said to the driver.

'Hi Y/N. To the usual spot?' He asked looking at me from the rear view mirror.

'Yes, please.' I told him looking through my purse.

George had this route every Friday and since I've been going out every weekend he knows where to take me without me telling him. I took the same one hour long ride every week to the bar that also has famous visitors sometimes. And next to it there's a bigger building that holds the so called parties. Every month there's one party that's ended by the police. It's real fun though.

'Thanks George.' I gave him the money and went inside the bar. I sat on a barstool and ordered a vodka cranberry. I always start with this then half an hour passes by and I have at least three men buying me whiskey on the rocks or chardonnay. It depends on the guy.

'This is your fourth.' The bartender put the glass in front of me.

'I know sweet-cheeks.' I winked at him grabbing the glass.

'That's a lot of vodka for you, don't you think?' A man sat down next to me with a beer in his hand.

'A simple hi would've been enough.' I took a sip from my drink.

'Lemme buy you something else. You like champagne?' He put down his bottle.

'Once tried when I was eighteen.' I grimaced. 'But that's been six years ago.' I shrugged.

'Lovely. Hey, you!' He waved at the bartenter guy. 'Bring us a bottle of champagne.' He told him. He made a weird face but did it. 'Come.' He grabbed the champagne bottle instead of the beer and with his other hand he held my hand leading me to a little booth in the corner.