Just Like A Domino Pt. 2 (Gene Simmons x Reader)

After the party at Ace's house nothing really happened. I went with my brother to rehearsals and to some shows. Gene and I usually gave each other a wink here and there but nothing more. Until tonight's show.

'You think you're ready for tonight?' Paul smiled.

'Yeah. Why?' I asked doubtfully.

'We added a new song to the show. And you'll be front row.' He said.

'I will?' I asked surprised. 'Why? I'm always behind the stage.' I tried to argue.

'Not anymore.' Eric put his hands on my shoulders from behind. 'I wanna keep my eyes on you, young lady.' He squeezed my shoulders a little.

'Auch.' I whined wriggling myself out of his grip. 'I'm fine being backstage.' I stroked my shoulder where my brother held it seconds ago.

'I don't care. You'll be in front row, end of story.' He ended the argument.

I rolled my eyes but did as I was told. The guards led me to my spot but didn't leave me alone. They were a few meters away from me for safety reasons. The show slowly begin with the famous lines.

'You wanted the best. You got the best. The hottest band of the world... KISS!' And the fans started screaming.

The songs went by and we were halfway through the show when Paul spoke up.

'Tonight we brought a little number for ya that we haven't played yet.' He licked his lower lip while smiling. 'This one's called Domino.' And Bruce started playing the song.

Gene started singing and soon Paul and Eric joined them too. At first I didn't realise the song but when I listened closely to the lyrics I finally understood. I bet this was Gene's idea to play. Let's hope my brother won't suspect a thing.

'You guys killed it out there!' I said hugging one after the other.

'Thanks Y/N.' Bruce said.

'Anyone up for a pub?' Eric asked them. 'I know one that's near our hotel.' He suggested.

'Why not.' Bruce agreed.

'I'm in.' Paul shrugged. 'Gene?'

'Go without me.' He said then glanced at me. I knew what was coming.

'I know, I'm staying in my room.' I rolled my eyes. 'Don't need the lecture.' I crossed my hands looking at my brother.

'Good girl.' Eric ruffled my Y/H/C locks. 'Let's go.' He clapped and we headed out of the building, got inside the little van and didn't stop until we reached our hotel.

'See you guys later.' I waved to them as they stayed in the van. 'Don't drink too much.' I said smiling.

'Don't make too much trouble.' Eric pointed at me

'I'm offended.' I crossed my arms. 'I'm not a trouble maker.' I stuck out my tongue out at him.

'Let her live her life, dude.' Bruce put his hand on Eric's shoulder.

'Okay.' Gene did the same with me. 'Enough talking, go have fun boys.' And with that he turned me around and started pushing me towards the entrance of the hotel.

'Stop, I can walk.' I said.

'You won't tomorrow.' He opened the door for me.

I walked in blinking dumbfounded. But I soon got my answer when we reached our rooms which weren't far away from each other.

'Aren't you gonna go to your room?' I asked him when he didn't move away, just stood behind me.

'Nah. Imma stay in yours.' He put his hands on my hips. 'I have plans that you're gonna love.' He whispered into my ear and I gulped hard.