Above The Clouds (Bruce Kulick x Reader)

I was now waiting in line. There was still two people in front of me and I was really anxious. I could go home, I'm not on the plane yet. But that would make me a coward and my mom didn't raise one. I took a deep breath and stepped forward. I was next in line. I handed my papers to the woman in uniform and she looked through them.

'Have a safe flight.' She smiled giving back the papers.

I didn't say anything back just went ahead. I was lost in my thoughts. How I'm gonna tell him this? That was the only question going through my mind since I bought the plane ticket. He has to know. And I didn't want to tell him on the phone. It's something that you need to tell in person.

I found my seat and I sat down. It was next to the window. I always loved looking out the windows let it be a house or a car ride. But on the plane it's different. All you see is clouds on clouds, birds flying freely or other planes passing by. You don't see these types of things sitting in a car.

'Please, buckle in your seat belts. The plane is about to take off.' The stewardess said through the microphone.

Everyone did as she asked. But I was still nervous. I know he'll be happy that I flew out to visit him while he's on tour. But the news I'm about to tell him might be frightening to him. I know it was to me.

'Hi.' A woman said. 'I accidentally locked myself in the toilet.' She chuckled. I smiled slightly.

'It happens to the best of us.' I said.

'I always end up in situations like this.' She said while trying to buckle in her seatbelt. 'See? I can't even find the hole.' She laughed.

'Let me help you.' I smiled kindly and took the belt and buckled it in.

'Thank you.' She grinned from ear to ear. 'I'm Rosa by the way.' She extended her right hand.

'Y/N.' I took her hand and shook it.

'Why are you flying to Detroit?'

'To meet my boyfriend.' I said.

'Wow he's really far away then.' She said surprised.

'Yeah, he's on tour actually.' I smiled sheepishly.

'He's a musician?'

I didn't know if I should tell her Bruce's name but I was craving communication so I told her.

'He's the lead guitarist of KISS.' I blushed.

'Shut up!' She smirked. 'Bruce Nice-ass Kulick is your boyfriend? You're one lucky son of a bitch. Pardon my language.' She chuckled.

'Most of the fangirls don't really like me though.' I shrugged.

'Why? You rock, girl!' She grinned.

'Thanks.' I said shyly.

'It's the truth. Can I ask why you're visiting him?'

'I have to tell him something I can't do on the phone.' I said anxiously.

'Hmm. He deserves you. Don't let him slip out of your hands, girl.' She winked at me and she pulled out an eye cover. 'Imma sleep now but wake me up when we're in Detroit.' She put the cover on.

And I was alone again. Left with my problem that wasn't even a problem but still. I took a deep breath and put my hands on my stomach, caressing it gently.

'Oh, little bundle of joy.' I whispered and slowly drifted into sleep.

'Please, buckle in your seat belts. The plane is about to land.' The stewardess' voice woke me up.

I looked over at Rosa and gently shook her.

'What did I miss?' She took off the eye cover. 'We're landing?' She asked in a sleepy voice.

'Yes, we are.' I chuckled.

The plane landed safely and we got out. I went to find my luggage. I grabbed it when I saw it and exited the airport. I waved at different cabs and the third one finally stopped. I got in and told the driver where to take me. It wasn't a long ride though. I payed the driver and went inside the building.

They were having a concert in Cobo Hall. I went inside but was stopped in the cashier. He asked for my ticket but I told him to call Bill because he knows me. He was skeptical at first but called Bill. After a five minute long conversation he let me in and an other man led me backstage. I sat down on the couch. I was tired, anxious, and kinda emotional. I waited for the show to be over. And it was over after thirty minutes.

I heard distant chit-chating so I stood up. I put a smile on my face and waited. The door swung open and somehow Bruce was the first to enter the room. He was looking behind talking to someone but when he turned back and saw me he froze in his spot. Causing the others to stop in motion as well.

'Oh My God! Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!' He screamed and ran into me embracing me in a tight hug, we almost fell on the couch. 'How? How did you get here?' He asked.

'Ever heard of planes?' I laughed.

'Why did you come? I mean, I love that you're here, but why?' He smiled.

'We also exist.' Eric waved.

'Sorry.' I blushed. 'Hi guys.' I waved at them and gave them a hug one after the other. 'Bruce, we need to talk in private.' I gulped.

'Why? What's wrong?' The smiled disappeared from his face.

'You asked why I'm here, but we need to talk in private.' I said.

'Okay.' He nodded and led me out of the room into another one. 'So?' He closed the door.

'Well, hm. I don't know how to say this.' I bit my lower lip. 'Remember the night before you left?' I asked him.

'Yes.' He smiled. 'What about it?'

'It seems like we might have made something.' I was fidgeting with my fingers.

'Made something?' He furrowed his eyebrows.

'Yes. You know the lecture that explains the flowers and the bees.' I said. I was still anxious.

'You mean...?' A puzzled look was on his face.

'Yeah. We had fun that night, so -' I searched for the little baby shoes in my bag, and showed him them.

'Are you pregnant?' He looked at me confused. 'Oh my God! Y/N I'LL BE A DAD?' He screamed.

'Yes!' I said crying.

'Holy fuck!' He was crying too. 'I can't believe this! Y/N we're going to have a baby!' He hugged me. 'We gotta tell the others.' He let go of me and held my hand. We almost ran back to them. 'Attention guys!' He said when we entered the room.

'What?' Gene asked.

'I have an announcement! Me and Y/N are going to be parents, because Y/N is pregnant!' He said.

'Congratulations!' Eric jumped up and ran to us hugging me then Bruce.

'Oh my God! Congrats lovebirds!' Paul said.

'Congratulations. You're going to be amazing parents.' Gene said genuinely.

'Thank you boys.' I said, tears still in my eyes.

At the end everything turned out to be just perfect. Bruce is the best person I could ever ask for as a partner. And I know he's going to be a great father. As for me, I'm a little scared though but I have Bruce on my side.