She whirled to see Mingyu walking behind her and removed his cap, revealing his all-teeth smile.

"Just getting some fresh air." She smiled back. Thank God, there are other people aside from Joshua and her here. She has to talk to real people before she goes insane.

"Where's Hyung?"

"Inside, maybe." Which was weird, because he always leaves first thing after breakfast. She didn't see him getting out of the house

"Ah! I'm sorry about yesterday, Mia." She noticed the discomfort on his face.

"About what?"

"I forgot to tell you that Hyung doesn't allow anyone to enter that place. I thought he'll be home late so I didn't say anything about it. I didn't know he'll be home earlier than expected."

Oh, I see. That's why Joshua said that. It was not her place, he said. So who does it belong, really?

She just laughed. "No worries, Mingyu. Nothing happened, really. I'm also used to your brother's attitude."

"Really?" He sighed in visible relief. "I thought he'll kick you out. He terrorized me yesterday, though."

"He got angry at you?" What does Joshua think of Mingyu? Five years old?

Mingyu scratched the back of his head, his face turning red in embarrassment.

Well, can't blame him. Joshua can be scary sometimes. "Good thing he didn't break your bones."

The tall an laughed at her joke. "He's not that violent. Even if he's furious he can't hurt anyone."

Really? So that's why he uses words? She almost blurted out, but she bit her tongue and smiled.

She checked him out and his attire. He was dressed more casually than he did yesterday. "You'll be out with him?"

"I'm going to this small village to give out some fruits and vegetables. Wanna join?"

"With Joshua?"

"Nope. I'll go alone."

She remembered the boy from the mini mall. He said before that their supply of food came from Joshua but he just saw Joshua for the very first time that day.

Why? It's not bad to introduce his self to the people whom he's been helping. Why does he have to hide? Doesn't he like to be thanked properly? Personally? Did his failed operation have something to do with him hiding from people?

She thought about Mingyu's invitation. She was done cleaning the house; she's left to do the laundry. But they're not urgent, so she can do it later. Maybe she could pick flowers on the way, and fill the old vases inside. So that the dark castle would have some color.

It's funny, though, how she has to improvise the house when the owner can't even notice the change.

"Can I come with you?" She asked. If Joshua doesn't want to go, then she doesn't want to be stuck with him the whole day.

"Of course, Mia. The people there are great. They'll be glad to meet you. It's not always that a huge personality pays them a visit."

Kazzandra laughed, pleased. Mingyu made it sound like she's some royalty here when in fact he's one. She shrugged. He really restored her injured ego. Maybe she needs to stick to him than his older brother.

"Mingyu!"

The two of them jumped at the voice. Joshua was stepping out of his house with a deep scowl under the lid of his hat.

BOOK 4: The Seventeen Heirs Series; Hong Jisoo (SEVENTEEN FANFIC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara