Chapter Twenty-Six.

Start from the beginning

            “Lock my door.” He said.

            “If your mom comes up here and figures out we’re-“

            “Just lock it. I don’t care if she figures out.”

            He seemed to be getting irritated so I turned around and locked the door before I straddled him on the bed and finally brought my lips to his. His lips always seemed to know exactly what to do and that’s something I don’t understand I mean he literally was probably the best kisser I’ve ever kissed.

            His tongue forcefully collided with mine as his hands grasped the shirt on my back before they worked their way around to my breasts. It was like this was the last day we were ever going to spend together from the way he was acting but then again, I’m not really complaining.

            Flipping me onto my back, he straddled me this time and I eyed his cast warily to make sure he didn’t get hurt. His fingers grasped my chin though to stop me and he pressed his lips against mine again. I didn’t know what to do except let him do whatever he wanted with me.

            “You’re so beautiful…” He muttered against my skin. “Thank you so much Lyss. For everything.”

            “Fuck, Justin.” I knew his mom was downstairs but when his hands went under the band of my sweatpants I didn’t want him to stop. I wanted him to explore every inch of my body and that seemed to be exactly what he intended to do.

            “Shh.” He chuckled. “You’re being loud.”

            He traced his fingers on top of my underwear before he started to massage me, all sense of feeling completely leaving my body. My teeth were biting my lip in pure agony to not moan right now. The way he was looking at me and smiling knowing how much of an effect he had on me was such a turn on I just didn’t know what to do with myself.

            “Babe stop. I-I’m not gonna be able to be quiet.”

            “I think you can.” He smirked, moving his hand underneath my underwear. “This is my way of saying thank you beautiful. For caring so much about me… for taking such good care of me. I’m in love with you Alyssa.”

            “Oh my god.”

            I threw my head back on the comforter and tried to grasp the sheets beside me to somehow hold back my moans but one accidentally came out, my hand instantly covering my mouth to quiet myself.

            He left little kisses on my chest as he continued what he was doing, pinning me down with his leg when I started to squirm. I could feel myself continue to build, knowing I was almost there even though he only just started. How the hell is he so good at this?

            “Holy shit you’re wet…” He laughed. “That’s so hot babe. I really turn you on that much?”

            “Just please don’t stop.” I whimpered, closing my eyes from the feeling. “Oh my god Justin.”

            “I love it when you moan my name even more…god, that’s hot.”

            “Justin. O-okay I’m-“

            Not being able to finish my sentence, I covered my hand with my mouth as I tried to wind down from the high I had just gotten. It felt like all of the breath was just taken out of my lungs and I could do nothing but just have staggered breathing. His fingers continued to remain down there until he finally pulled them out and wiped them on his sweatpants.