26. Knee surgery Pt. 2

Part 2!!

Sorry it's so short, it's my first two parted story

Enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 weeks later

Your POV;

My recovery is going great! My scar has healed nicely and I don't have any pain anymore. The only stupid thing is this lame therapy I ''have to have'' according to the doctor... and Max. I mean, I get that it's important and all that, but do I really need it twice a day?!

I let myself fall on my bed, landing on the bigstuffed bunny I got from Max when I had my surgery. I roll over with my face onmy pillow and scream as loud as I can. Just at that moment the door to my roomopened, I immediately turn around and see Max standing in the doorframe. '' Heybabe, are you dressed yet?'' he asks ''No...'' I sight ''I really don't feel likegoing today, I'm doing fine, I don't need any more therapy.'' I whine. He sitsdown next to me ''baby, we've talked about this, I know it's no fun, but youneed it!'' ''But I don't want to anymore, I'm better now! See?'' I say, as Istand up and do a little catwalk scene in front of him. He laughs as I sit backdown next to him. His smile quickly changes into a slightly angry look. ''Fine,if you don't want to go, don't. but just know you've disappointed me.'' He sayswhile standing up, looking at me. ''But you get it, right?'' I ask himcarefully. ''No, I DON'T get it (Y/N)! You're barely 20 years old! Your knee issupposed to work properly for at least 60 years. Just get it together, babe.It's just a few more weeks and you'll be done with it.'' I sight, knowing he'sright. ''You get me, right?'' He asks more calm now. ''Yes....'' I say, lookingup at him with puppy eyes ''But will you go with me today?'' I ask him as sweetas I can. ''of course, if that's what you need to get through this, it'll be mypleasure'' he smiles, pulling my hands in order for me to stand up. ''you knowI love you and I only want the best for you, right?'' ''yes, I know, I love youtoo.'' I say and give him a kiss on his cheek. ''good'' he smiles.

Please let me know what you think in the comments :)

Thank you for reading!