The only way

You'd been in Storybrooke for a day now and you had decided the little town wasn't as bad as you thought originally. Apart from the fact that everyone here didn't like you, Ayra, Pan or Felix so the four of you just stayed together.

Today was the day everyone was going to meet in Rumple's, or Mr Gold as he was known here, shop to discuss what could be done about the Henry heart situation.

You and Pan walked towards the little shop, fingers intertwined and both feeling nervous. Felix and Ayra were going to the beach and you were going to meet up later to talk about what was said during the meeting.

You and Peter had changed clothes and were now wearing jeans and hoodies, it was weird seeing him wearing something normal.

"You nervous?" He asked when the shop was in sight.

"You don't need to ask me that. You can sense it," you retorted smiling slightly and ignoring the old woman who glared at the two of you.

He laughed, "Yeah, that's true."

You crossed the road to the shop but he stopped you before you pushed open the door. You looked at him feeling a bit confused.

"What?" You asked furrowing your eyebrows together and tilting your head slightly to one side.

"I just wanted you to know," he paused looking like he was struggling to find the right words. "I just wanted you to know that no matter what happens, I'll always love you."

You saw the sadness in his face and pulled him into a hug, he gripped you tightly like he was scared to let you go.

"Everything will be alright, we'll work it out."

You pulled away from him and kissed his cheek, he couldn't help but smile looking a little happier. "Better?"

"Yeah," he nodded as you pushed open the door with your foot.

You walked inside the small shop and gazed around it. It still looked the same from when you had been here last time to get the bracelets that were still on yours and Pan's wrists. Random objects on shelves and precious things in glass cases. The Katana you saw last time was still in the same place and you chuckled.

"Best not to touch what isn't yours, Pan," came Rumples voice. You turned and saw Peter was inches away from touching a cuff that was on display. "Technically, it's mine," Peter retorted sounding half annoyed half sarcastic.

Before Rumple could answer him back you cut him off. "Thank you for taking the time to talk to us." Rumple looked at you and his expression slightly softened, he wasn't as angry with you as he was Pan.

"I just want the two of you out of Storybrooke, for good." You half nodded understanding what he meant.

"Let's get this over with," Regina said appearing out of the back room with an impatient expression. You pulled Peter with you past Rumple into the back room.

The back room was full of many more interesting items that weren't safe enough to go in the main part of the shop. Emma, Mary, David and Hook were dotted around the room watching you closely. Even though you and Peter had said you weren't going to start anything else, the two of you still radiated very powerful magic.

"Ello," You said in a slightly sarcastic voice and walked around to look at the items in the room.

There was a curse rolled up on a padded platform and you were itching to see what it did. You reach out to it but Regina pushed the curse away from you before you got to it.

You smiled fakely at her blank face and continued walking around the room examining objects.

"So, you all know why we're here," Rumple started standing near Henry's sleeping body. "You need to give him his heart back now."

"Ah haha," you chuckled slightly still wandering around, "That wasn't the deal." Peter was watching Rumple's every move like he was waiting for him to try and take Henry's heart by force.

"The deal was you'd help us," Peter finished for you, you could sense his temper was rising and clearly Emma could sense it too. 

"We will help you," she said quickly, "We just don't know what we can do."

"He knows," you said turning around from looking at a gruesome painting of what looked like someone getting tortured by medieval devices and pointing at Rumple. You could only tell Rumple knew because of the more powerful heart Henry had unwillingly given you. It was making you more fine-tuned in telling everyone's emotions. 

Everyone looked at Rumple who looked at the floor fiddling with a pen between his fingers.

"Well," Peter pushed him, "Do tell."

The group could sense you and Peter were feeling slightly hostile which was why you were both being sarcastic and sassy.

"There is a possible way," Rumple agreed, "But it's not easy and he won't like it." He pointed at Peter.

"What is it?" Mary asked in her normal floaty, innocent voice. Rumple now had your full attention. Why wouldn't Pan like it?

"Because for us to get Henry's heart back and Y/N to survive with her powers, she needs to be gifted them by someone who has that power."

"And who has that power?" Hook asked frowning like normal. 

"Hades," You, Peter and Rumple answered at the same time. You sighed, how didn't you think of that before?

"How does he do that?" David asked reminding you he was in the room. 

"Because he's dead he has the power to gift those with magical power. It's like cursing them but not as bad, in the Underworld it's seen as a good thing."

"How do you know this?" Regina asked her hands on her hips. 

"The power of being The Dark One gave me a lot of knowledge," he answered slightly cockily tapping his forehead with his pen.

"How does this affect us getting Henry back?" Emma asked confused.

You rolled your eyes, "Have you not been listening?" She still looked confused. "I give Henry his heart back then...." you stopped realising what this meant.

"Then what?" Emma repeated still confused, "What does it mean?"

"It means she has to die," Rumple answered blankly.

There was a moment of silence while his last sentence was sinking in.

You tried to wrap your head around the fact that you would have to die in order for Henry to have his heart back and you to get your powers back. You'd have to get them gifted to you by Hades.

"What? No!" Peter argued, "I'm not letting that happen."

"It's the only way that will work. If she gets cursed by one of us it will have a higher price," Rumple told him calmly. 

"What's a higher price than death?" He asked like it was obvious.

"Lots of things," you said quietly but everyone still heard you. They looked at you but you stayed quiet thinking of what else to say.

"How do we know you're not lying to get rid of me?"

"Because he will cause more problems if you get stuck down there." He stuck a thumb at Peter who still looked annoyed.

"Bell told me you came here looking for the Golden Connection Bracelets. If you still have those on when you go to the Underworld you can bring her back."

You glanced at Peter who looked hurt, annoyed and unsure.

It was a high price and a lot could go wrong. You and Peter needed to discuss this properly, alone.

You nodded to Peter who understood what you had thought. "We'll get back to you on that one."

You both then teleported away and back to your hotel room.

Heya Guys, plot twist!! Bet you weren't expecting that, hehe. I hope everyone is feeling healthy and happy. I think I'll write until the end of the book then post them in the near future.

I hope you're all enjoying the book and thank you so much for +25k reads. Comment, vote, follow all that jazz and I'll talk to you all soon.

Lotta love
AFG