Reclaim

You felt yourself unfreeze at the same time as Pan, the two of you sat down quickly. The feelings of being froze was very dizzying when you were stood up for so long.

"You alright?" He asked kneeling down in front of you, "Did they hurt you?"

"No," you chuckled shaking your head, "I'm fine."

"If they did I would've killed them and screw whatever plan we have," he said a fire in his eyes.

You took hold of his hands and squeezed them, "I know you would, but they aren't very helpful to us dead." 

A smile broke across his face, "I know." You leaned forward and kissed him, he responded instantly kissing you back. You tangled your hands in his surprisingly soft hair and felt his hands on your waist. He pulled you to your feet your lips not breaking contact. His hands scooped up your thighs, in his familiar way, and your legs wrapped around his waist. An excited feeling fluttered through your stomach at this, he knew you liked it when he did that.

The kiss slowed down until you finally stopped and broke apart, you still being held by him. "Let's go and get Henry. I'm sensing it's going to be fun." You giggled and nodded your head sliding out of his arms.

The sleeping lost boys and members of your group began to stir and get to their feet. "Let's get Henry back," Pan ordered and they followed the two of you out the camp into the jungle.

~

Neal was crouched down over the fire feeling the hot air coming off it and Henry was lying down a few metres away from him. You could remember teaching Bae that trick when he first came to Neverland, you taught him loads before he escaped.

The lost boys and your girls fanned out around the clearing leaving no gaps for Neal to escape from.

"You were so close to finding her," Pan said walking out into the clearing, you behind him slightly. The others showed themselves and Neal realised he was trapped.

"You disappoint me," Pan sighed slightly, "I thought I taught you better."

"Never break in somewhere unless you know the way out," you repeated an old phrase you and Pan had both said to Bae a long time ago.

"I'll remember that for next time," Neal said sounding slightly defeated as he watched Felix pick up Henry and sling him over his shoulder.

"There isn't going to be a next time," Pan told him darkly, "But don't blame yourself. Your father could have protected you out here, sure, but then who would have protected Henry from him?"

"Talk about a rock and a hard place," you said flicking one of your eyebrows up sassily. 

"I will get my son back. No matter what it takes!" Neal said starting forward on you. You stood your ground and refused to back down.

"You're not getting it," Pan said smirking quickly trying to pull Neal's attention away from you.

"That's not the problem. You got him, I got him back!" Pan poked Neal in the chest slightly to emphasise his point.

"It's the game. No, my boy, the real problem for you is that there is no escaping Neverland. No one gets off this island without my permission." Pan told him his eyes dark and you smirked slightly.

You had proven before that because you were more powerful than Pan, you could go anywhere you wanted, even leave the island and he would have no idea.

"Oh, I've done it before," Neal said smirking himself now. 

"Did you?" You asked crossing your arms and looking at Neal with a piercing glare that made his smirk falter.

"Look where you are now," Pan said with fake shock, "It's like you never left."