Little one

Hey guys, quickly before I let you read, I have a few things I'd like to say. For now on I'm trying to make the reader gender neutral so any reader girl or guy can read and feel like they are in the fan fiction. I'm also kinda not gonna be able to update much because of tests coming up, but I'll try my hardest to update as much as possible. That's all my fellow Kakashi fans, see ya ;)

This Fanfic was requested by naked_dragon

"(Y/n) guess who's here~" your mom sang as she opened the door, a smile on her face. Almost immediately your face lit up as you ran down the stairs and made a right, almost tripping as you turned.

Seconds later a familiar man with gravity defying hair looked down at you with a closed eye smile, arms opened. " KASHI!" I shouted as I jumped into his arms, happy tears falling as we embraced.

"Hey (y/n), did you miss me?" He chuckled. "Of course I did ya big dummy" i playfully hit his arm with a grin. " Ok you two, I'm leaving for the next 2 weeks so have fun!" Mom kissed my head before leaving.

"So (y/n), wanna come see me train with my students?" The man asked as I looked up at his dark eyes. A smile crept on my face and I nodded quickly. " Kay, let's go" I grabbed his hand and followed him out the house, walking down the path with him to the training grounds.

" YOU'RE LATE!!!" A blonde with whiskers and a pinkette shouted, looking at Kakashi with anger in there eyes. " Sorry gang, I bumped into a kitten while walking down and had to bring it" The man sweat-dropped as they looked for it but saw nothing. " You dirty fib— "

"Excuse me.." I interrupted them as I came out of my hiding place behind Kakashi. " Awww who's this little cutie?" The pink haired girl bent down to my level as she squished my cheeks.

" This is (y/n), s(he) wanted to come with me and watch me train you guys" Kakashi explained. From the corner of my eyes I saw a ravenette glance in my direction before giving a look of disinterest.

I grew curious and decided to talk to him. I quietly made my way over to him and tapped his shoulder. " H-hello I'm (y/n), what's yours mr?" I stuttered as I shyly asked, becoming more embarrassed when he didn't answer. " Sasuke " was all he said before ruffling my hair and giving me a small smile.

" Can we be friends?" I asked him excitedly, jumping in place. " Sure " After that I ran back to Kakashi and climbed up to his shoulder. " Sasuke's friend now!" I saw Sasuke flush a little as I shouted.

" Hey what about us?!" I almost face palmed as they shouted again. " You are too loud" I stuck my tongue out as they looked dumbfounded. " That's nice, now guys let's start our training. "

" Hai! "

• Minutes later.... •

" (y/n) come here " I heard Sasuke call me over and I excitedly skipped over. " You wanna learn how to throw shuriken? " He asked me, three already in hand. " sure " I went to go grab one, but before I could something quickly snatched them.

" Ah ah ah, here's some gloves so you don't cut your hand little one " Kakashi put some ( f/c) gloves on my hands and handed me the ninja tools with a closed-eyes smile. I smiled back, happy that he cared for me that much.

Then it hit me....

HE CALLED ME LITTLE!!!!!!

With all the strength I had in my tiny body I punched him square in the stomach. He doubled over in pain and began wheezing. " Tch, don't look down on me just because I'm little " I placed my hand on my hip, giving him a glare. " Whatever little one ".

Wow that took me longer than supposed to. But thanks for all the reads guys. Also I put in a phrase that Dead or Alive 5 players will know, if you find it I'll give you a shoutout on the next update.

                                See ya later guys!