C is for cute

“Do you think I’m cute, Kakashi-Kun?”

The silver-haired jounin looked up from his book at the sudden question with a questioning expression. The person who asked was nowhere to be seen and he guessed they were still in the front hall. “Why are you asking? You know perfectly well what I think about you, (Name).” Kakashi replied while still keeping his nose in his favourite book.

“Well how about if I had an accident and became horribly disfigured?” you started babbling on random reasons from still in the front hall, “Or if I was kidnapped and forced to wear a hideous outfit?” “What are you going on about? And why aren’t you coming into the living room so we can talk properly?” “Would you still think I’m cute if say, I don’t know, Sakura and Ino suddenly jumped me…led me into your team-mates house and say forcibly dressed me in a ridiculous outfit?”

“Well of course I’d still think you’re cute no matter what and if they did do something like that, I’ll just rip the outfit off of you. Simple.” Kakashi gave his infamous closed eye smile before turning his head slightly to see if you walk in, “Now are you coming in or what? I’m getting lonely in here!”  “Promise me you won’t laugh?” you say from the hall in a small voice. “I…won’t. Why would I laugh at you? What happened? You’re really starting to worry me now, (Name).” “O-kay…”

You wandered into the room in your small white lace socks to stand in front of him. He slowly looked up to greet you with a smile but his eye almost bulged at the sight of you. Standing in front of him was the cutest thing he had ever seen. You were dressed in a white lacy dress with flowers in your hair and around the dress. The blush on his face was evident, even through the mask but you didn’t notice as you were utterly embarrassed to be wearing this stupid outfit.

“I’m sorry Kashi-Kun, it wasn’t my idea I…” you were cut off by him literally pouncing on you and crushing his lips to your own. “Don’t tell me you actually like this thing?!” “Remind me to thank Sakura and Ino later!” he grinned childishly so you sighed deeply. “Why didn’t I guess you’d like this dress?! I suppose its not that bad…I just wont wear it outside this apartment again!” “Yay!!”

Despite the excitement over the dress however, it was ultimately forgotten minutes later and is currently lying on the living room floor in a heap…