"T-thanks for catching me,gare. Looks like I kinda fell."

Only if he knew that I'd fallen first. Just not in the same way...

"oh it's uh no problem,no problem at all." I scoff awkwardly and try to help him back up while getting the boxes that had fallen to the ground.

"Got anymore boxes?"

"Yea just a few if you don't mind getting them."

"Oh yea I don't mind ,,I'll be right back." 

I smile at him shortly before returning outside to get my stuff.

***********************************************

Andrew's pov 

-

The reason I fell...

I fell because 

1. I'm clumsy 

2. I felt lightheaded 

And 3. Because I read on an article once that If you fall around someone that you love unexpectedly and they catch you, that you'll be able to confess your love.

Yes it may be complete utter bullshit,but HE CAUGHT ME BITCHES!

when I felt his warm hands touch my back and saw him look at the windows of my soul,I knew.

I knew that I would be able to do it.

Don't ask me when ,but I definitely was gonna do it.

How? Hahaha who knows?

I start to see Garrett looking down at the boxes with his trademarked goofy smile which made me weirdly blush.

"I got all the boxes for ya!"

"Thanks! I already loaded my nightstand and stuff in here ,so I think all we need to do now is set up! Unless you're busy,then I'll be able to do it myself."

"No no I'm never busy. If anyone knows that, you do andrew!"

We both chuckle softly at the fact that we both know it's true. It's just a fact. I know most shit about Garrett (to no surprise)

We start to set up my stuff. I see that one box has already been opened. It's my favorite one with the picture of Garrett and I in it. He looked so damn good and that was the night I started to realize that it was ok to be in love with my bestfriend.  Since he was legal and stuff....

I set up my thousands of pictures all over the walls and tables. I just saw Garrett trying make my new bed look cozy. Even though I wish I could just sleep with him every night. That would be a lot better.

"Hey where do you want this?" 

He was holding up the picture of us, y'know THE ONE picture that I loved the most."Sit it right on top of the nightstand. Its important to me. I want it nearest to my bed."