The Three Questions

"When did that happen?" Kirishima asked confused. Kaminari was usually the first who protested.

Bakugou snorted. "They just want to continue their interrogation from this morning. Come on, Red, I'm not up for this shit" Bakugou pushed Kirishima a bit aside to get up.

Kirishima sighed and looked at his friends. They looked a little sad and it wasn't that he wanted to keep something from them. He thought about it. "Okay, let's say three questions. If you just want to know something about us anyway, we can skip the stupid game.

Bakugou paused in surprise and looked at him with his eyebrows raised. "Really?" he asked and sat down hesitantly.

Kirishima shrugged. "Do you mind? I just thought, then we've done the talking about this subject." He smiled at his boyfriend and Bakugou growled a beaten "All right" before he took his friend's hand and squeezed it.

"You're both so cute together," Mina beamed and clapped her hands. "Three questions, yeah? Meaning each of us is allowed to ask one? She looked at Kaminari and Sero. "Who wants to start?"

Sero didn't think long. "What did you really do last night?"

Bakugou grinned diabolically. "You gambled away the question. We already told you that nothing happened. We watched a movie together and fell asleep."

Sero groaned. He could have asked so many questions, but he just didn't believe them. Bakugou grinned contentedly. "Next question," he ordered, hoping to get out of the situation quickly.

Mina returned his grin. "You won't get out of this that easily. You," she pointed to Bakugou, "have already indicated that you intend to sleep with each other. Have you talked about who will be bottom and who will be top? If so, how will you do it?"

Mina's question wiped the grin off Bakugou's face. "It's none of your business," he replied angrily. Kirishima stared at his friend in disbelief as the blush slowly rose in his cheeks.

"Hey, don't be a spoilsport," she said to Bakugou, now wearing a diabolical grin on her part.

Bakugou stiffened and threw at Kirishima an irritated that's-what-comes-of-it look. Kirishima sighed and squeezed his hand. "Shall I?" the redhead asked quietly.

The blonde returned nothing but did not stop Kirishima from quietly answering Mina's question. "Yes, we talked about it. I'll be top and Katsuki will be bottom."

Three seconds of silence prevailed before the others processed the information. "Bakugou will be bottom?" Mina shouted in disbelief. On Kaminari's and Sero's face the same surprise took place.

"What?" hissed Bakugou. "He's fucking hot! Why the hell wouldn't I want to let him fuck me?"

Kirishima blushed while the others burst into laughter after Bakugou's outburst. Bakugou gave them all death glares and they quickly regained their composure.

Mina wiped away a tear of laughter. "Sorry, Baku. I guess it just surprised us."

Bakugou didn't answer. "Next question," he growled to Kaminari. One more question, then he could go.

For a moment, silence reigned when Kaminari considered a question. Then he raised his head. His gaze wandered over Bakugou and then paused at Kirishima before his question addressed him directly. "What exactly happened last week that made you feel so bad? You said it had something to do with Bakugou, but you didn't want to say what."

Kirishima stiffened and he felt Bakugou comfortingly put an arm around him. He leaned against his boyfriend and found support in the touch. Kaminari didn't know how far-reaching this question actually was, but Kirishima was still willing to answer it.

"I think I'll have to tell you something for that," he said earnestly. He felt Bakugou's worried gaze but looked at his friends himself. They seemed to feel that Kirishima was not easy to talk about it.

"I didn't tell you - and please don't think I didn't do it because I don't appreciate you as friends - but my father was seriously ill and that burdened me a lot. I ... was permanently confronted with it at home and didn't want to carry my problems here. He died last week in the night from Friday to Saturday. That's why I went to see my parents on Friday."

There was a moment of silence. Bakugou pressed Kirishima's hand a little harder, as if to remind him that he would stand by him. The shocked expression on the faces of the three slowly turned into pure compassion. Mina stood up and took Kirishima in her arms. Kaminari and Sero followed her example and Bakugou shifted a little away from his boyfriend so that Kirishima could receive the comfort of his friends.

"I'm sorry about that, Kiri." Mina murmured depressed.

Kirishima smiled sadly. "Thank you, guys. But please understand, if I don't want to talk about it much. I feel much better already, you don't have to worry."

Sero nodded. "Sure, man. But if something is wrong, you can always come to us."

Kirishima smiled. He had really great friends and he felt much better now that he had told them about his father. He looked over at his boyfriend and saw that Bakugou was also smiling little at the other three. Maybe he liked them a little more than he admitted.

Kaminari cleared his throat and all his attention was on him. "But you haven't told me what that has to do with Bakugou."

Kirishima giggled looking at his boyfriend, whose smile at the question again immediately disappeared.

"He kissed me," Kirishima replied embarrassed and scratched the back of his head.

"That's nothing negative," Sero said confused.

"I kissed him, but I didn't tell him I liked him," Bakugou said quietly, almost ruefully.

"What?" Mina asked upset. "You kissed him, but then left him out in the rain?" Mina punched him in the shoulder.

Bakugou turned red, partly out of embarrassment, partly out of anger. "Yes, fucking hell. Was a shitty move, I know," He rubbed his aching shoulder, but he knew he deserved it.

Kirishima chuckled. "He did it well again." He looked for Bakugou's gaze and winked at him. Bakugou leaned forward and kissed him.

Mina uttered a delighted "Aw!" and Bakugou detached himself a little from him. "Come on, let's finally go back and leave these annoying idiots alone," he whispered against Kirishima's lips.