Chapter 1

"Lucy ? Lucy are you okay?" Gray asked me as I was laying on the bench.

"Yeah, I'm  fine," I responded as I got off of the bench.

He grabbed my arm and said" Its almost sunrise someone might see us, we have to go."

"Where's Natsu?" I asked.

"He's at our house."

"Unpacking?"

"Yes, he just now joined us."

"Of course is Happy with him."

"Yeah the cat is with him."

"Good."

Nastu told me that there are wolves in this little town known as Fairytail. For some reason that name has always sounded familiar, I don't know why. The sun was slowly rising as Gray and I got into a taxi and told the driver the address to take us home.

"It's almost time," he said softly so that the taxi driver wouldn't hear.

"Gray your eyes," I whispered to him.
He quickly grabbed my hand and asked "What color are they?"

  "They're red," I responded while moving a little bit.

"Fuck, I thought that we had at least an hour left," he stated.

"Can you hurry up?" I asked the taxi driver while tapping the back of her seat.

"Sorry," She said as she turned around, "this is the speed limit." She had red  hair and beautiful brown eyes.

"There is no one else on the road. Could you just go a little faster?" Gray stated.

A woman with dark blue hair walked across the middle of the street. "Juvia did you just walk across the middle of the road?" a man with long black hair and a lot of piercings asked.

"It's not that bad," said the woman who's name I assumed was Juvia.
"Wolves," Gray said underneath his breathe.

"Wolves?" I asked. 

"Look at there eyes," he responded.

"Oh yeah they're yellow."

(A/N: Werewolves are different from vampires unlike a vampire, a werewolves eyes turn a different color at night. Werewolves can live a hundred to two hundred years longer than the average human.)

We sat in silence for a little bit.

"We passed the apartment buildings," I told our taxi driver.

"I know," she said.

"Stop the car," Gray said.

"No can do," She said as she turned around.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"I need you to do something for me," She stated.

"What might that be?" I asked politely.

"I need you to make me the mayor of this town," she smirked.

"What exactly makes you think that we would do that for you?" Gray asked her with a stern tone .

"I can give you your memories back," she said.

My eyes widened and I smiled at Gray, who did not seem to care.

"I'll do it," I told her.

"No Lucy, don't she's lying," Gray  said to me.

"Why do you think that?" I asked him.

"I tried to get back my memories but it didn't work, I tried everything in the books," he responded.

"But I'm not using the books I would bring you back to life," She stated.

"No you can't that's impossible I've tried but they all ended up gone, gone forever," Gray said

"Gray," I stated as I grab his hand,

"Lucy I don't want to loose you too."

"You won't, I promise,"

"What's you're name?" Gray asked .

"Erza," She stated.

When she said Erza something ignited in my brain. That name sounds so familiar.

"What do I have to do to make this happen?" I asked

"Well all you have to do is make sure those wolves stay out of my way," Erza stated.

"Then you will give us our memories, right?"I asked

"Yes."

"I agree."

"Wait before you go, remember if you want your memories back you are going to have to stop being what you are and become a human again." She stated.

"Fine."

"It's a deal."
--------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading. I already wrote this but now I'm just editing. I have a few changes to the plot and characters. Anyway hope you enjoyed next chapter should be put soon.