Chapter 5: Ren Satoru

"Alright." Gohan breaks the silence that filled the area. "Piccolo, tell us everything you know about the thing or person that attacked me."

Piccolo stared at his young friend then nodded understandably.

"To be blunt, I myself don't know who or what ambushed you, Gohan."

"What do you mean you don't know?" Vegeta joins in. "Why are we here then, Namek?!"

"Hey Vegeta... Try calming down, okay? Let me explain everything." Dende tries to keep Vegeta's attitude cooled.

We all waited for Dende to speak again.

"When Gohan was ambushed, I watched the entire thing from up here. Unfortunately, just like Piccolo was saying, I neither know who caused that mess. I could sense whoever this thing or person was, but I couldn't pinpoint their location at all."

"That's absurd!" Vegeta, once again, blurts out out of turn. "How can you not sense where they were? They had a ki signal! If they're another piece of mechanical trash, I promise you that I will-"

"Knock it off, Vegeta! How many times do I have to remind you to keep that loud mouth of yours shut?!" Bulma scolds her husband.

Unfortunately, this got the both of them in a heated argument. After a minute of bickering, Goku separated the two by pushing his arms out in between them.

"This is no time for arguing! Now, lets put you guys' differences aside and lets get some info on this issue!" The saiyan turns his eyes to the both of his friends back and forth.

"Whatever." Bulma replies while giving a glare to Vegeta.

Vegeta crossed his arms.

Sometimes those two act younger than me.

"Anyways..." Dende continues. "Piccolo and I highly believe that this attacker could have the ability to be invisible. We're not exactly sure why this stranger did what they did but our best hope of knowing is to just be patient and wait."

"We're just gonna wait for this monster to destroy another forest or maybe an actual city this time?!" Gohan lowly growls.

I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." Dende apologizes. "Unless you can somehow lure that thing or person to you, then maybe we can get our answers faster."

Gohan stood up quickly. "That's it! I'll just lure that being out again."

"Are you crazy?! All that thing has to do is sprinkle that powder on you and we'll have to come to your rescue again." I tell my boyfriend.

Gohan slammed his hands together. "Why didn't I think of that earlier?"

Gohan then grabbed my hand and shook it. "Tania, that's a great idea!"

"What...?" I blink.

"You, dad, Goten, and I can just yell out to the sky and the attacker will come out probably."

Yep... He completely lost it.

"Uh..."

"Let's do this together, son." Goku agrees with Gohan.

He's really gonna yell at the sky too?

"Bunch of clowns!" Vegeta turns his back to everyone.

Heh, for once, I think i'm gonna have to agree with Vegeta on this one.

"Oh come on Vegeta, you know you want to speak with this thing more than Gohan or I do." Goku nudges Vegeta on his arm.